Reviews for Never Good Enough
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Ack! Wow! Thanks for writing this - it's perfect! I feel like this should be pasted on my wall.
myno chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
that's so sad... but its a good poem. BTW, that line in your bio under things that annoy me- Guys who think they're players yay! that drives me INSANE! The last guy i liked thought he was a player, and he's like the least playery person ever. LOL. Anyway, i'll quit rambling.
DarkPharaoh1666 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
very nice, i know how mothers can be, read "pleasure" a poem i wrote, its about how my mother angers me. nice write, i'll go read more now.
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
short and sweet, very cool. Thats how I feel when my dad looks at me. He doesn't love me, he loves my younger sister, I was the outcast. Very good, keep it up!
Sapphire-Eyes67 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
It's a good poem, I like the quotation marks around "flawless". The only thing I could suggest is making it a little longer, or continuing with another poem...? _;; I dunno, just a suggestion.
abcdefgh12 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
You've put down what I know many of us think, in words. Thank you for writing a poem about such a universal topic. I always seem to feel inadequate, whether it's of my mother or friends, and it saddens me that so many other people feel the same way. Amazing job on a touching poem.
Ayashi-san chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I like it, very simple and very clear. not many can say so much with so little words!
musicluver chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
i liked that you contrasted by saying that your mother's eyes were "flawless" and you were the one that was flawed...good job
thanks for the review, by the way
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Sad, I like how you put "flawless" in quotes, and the compare that to your own faults. This was a nice poem
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
That's sad. However, it was a VERY good haiku. I suck at writing haiku (which is why I don't post them.) I really like your haiku, you do a good job on them. Hope things work out with your mom someday.
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. Thanks for the review on chapter 2.
vturnip chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Somehow there is always a time in love where I get this feeling. Where I am not meeting the expectations of the person I am with. Sighs. Nicely written, enjoyed it.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
ARGH! Feel like crying. This is what I used to think too. still kinda do. Anyway, i liked the simplicity yet honesty of your poem. Very nice.
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Very nice senryu... awsome piece... keep up the great work...
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Sad. Very nicely done. I kinda got the opposite problem.
W,
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
xxaudra chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Hey! I really like this poem. I can relate. Well, good job! It's going on my favorites! :)