Reviews for Wandering False Reality
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
_
In my opinion it isn't as great as some of the others, but like it anyway. This just shows that you're a real, real good writer.
-Rachel
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I think the title suits this one quite well myself. I like the feel of this one. I could write a million things here about it, but it's just very nicely done. So keep on writing! )
Jenna xx
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Read some stuff by Edgar Allan Poe, he's the master of poetry, my favorite poems by him are 'The Raven' and 'Lenore' reading stuff by famous authors often helps you build skills beyond your currently high level.
Nymph
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
O so good. I get that he/she is staying there because it's the only thing they've known, it's a 'safe' bet to stay, even if you don't exactly like living like that.
did that make sense? i hope it did.
keep writing-
Amanda
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
wow, im liking this who format thing you got going on
vanburen chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Oy, vey. Your poetry is so ass-kicking awesome. I love the lines "Can you find the way out?/Do you want to?" It makes me think of how if you are stuck in what you perceive to be a pointless existence, part of you hates it, but at the same time, another part of you doesn't want to leave it. Because that's the only thing you've ever known, right? Given the opportunity to escape what would you do with your newfound fredom? This was 100% goodness. TTFN!
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Hey Boi,
really creative hun! Made me think!
Well see ya next period!
I might work on Isle of Vampiers! And I posted my poem! yeah!
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Hmm... i like your stuff. i think i shall add u to my fav authors thing.
another great poem. Don't stop writing!
i think I'm 'eternally spinning round in circles' lol. Like now.
Eternal Aeris chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Weird...I've got this weird feeling of reading this once before...oh well, it's just me! keep up the good work jake! Hey! You haven't reviewed me lately! I've updated like 3 poems too!
Christy chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Hey Jake
Watz up? ok i put my email addy there so email me what u needed to tell me. I really like all ur poetry, its sweet and really deep, well for me newayz. oh and i got to talk to you. its important..kinda.
See ya 2morrow,
Christy
Breaking Heart chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
hey, is exactly what i feel at points in great,but i like it all the same.
good job.
your irish lover
till-iburnout to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
It's very good. I like it.
keep writing-