Reviews for Flawless shell
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Good poem about a manipulative person. The last line was well done.
Armas Apple chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Wow! They weren't kiddn when they said looks aren't everything... who are 'they' anyway?
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Hidy hi there hunny! WOW, just WOW! Such an awesome poem and you express yourself beautifully with your words, and everything is just so perfect, I mean it even right down to the title "flawless shell"
PheonixSlayer chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
great, harsh for whoever its about, but great
mattrc chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
your poetry is "different," in a good way. i like this one too. it fits probably more than 3/4 of how the entire world is...whether men or women, haha. good poem.
ROMAN EMPEROR chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
WOW, that was something else. Shows how "Dont judge a book by its cover" really means. We have all our own version of a "Jezabel". Some actually get to see the horrible insides while the others dont even realize it. keep writing
strummychick chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
OO very good,very clever with the i was as good as it possibly b about a certain person we know,by any chance? great keep up good work.
p.s dont try those new ribena hot and cold things,there really naff!
Elena Katine chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
:D This really speaks to me. I know people like that. The rhyme scheme is also very well done - good job!
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Very good, very good. U've written a great poem there. Nice to see a meaningful poem. Not all ppl are like that though lol. Well done!
Candyluv18 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Omg that was really good... it spoke a warning that i wish i could tell these few sluts in my class and how i felt about them!
WakeRobin chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I love the poem. I get such cool images from your words.