Reviews for Marriage vs Murder
Chosen Aros chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Hmm...Gotta read more...There's some mystery surrounding Cyrus...HM! Must read more.
Chosen Aros chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Yes. Found another Action/adevnture stories while hopping around! So far, the first chapter seemed good. The first person format was cool. And I wonder what this girl looks like. And that sort of person, Cyrus...seemed annoying type...Oh well, going to read the next chapter! P.S. Do you use Cyrus's name from Chrono Trigger?
marinawings chapter 58 . 1/25/2005
this is so fascinating! everyone has their own plans about what is going to happen next! i can't wait to see whose plan works!
Dying Without Gackt chapter 57 . 1/24/2005
Um...I know I already read this and reviewed but...well, a girl with the name of "Rach()" reviewed something of mine and asked me to review your story on her behalf. She said you didn't take anonymous reviews...so yeah. I have no idea what she wanted to say - but she most likely loved your story. Yeah...huh...this is weird.
Azn-ArchAngel chapter 58 . 1/23/2005
fiannlly :) ive been waitin hehe
Dying Without Gackt chapter 58 . 1/23/2005
They're so EVIL! First ...how can she even think of hurting a beautiful guy like Peter! The madness! Really if I was Megara I would just sleep with Peter and there would be the contract signing Megara with Peter and burning the one with Cyrus. Its easy, and quick - so there! But...your not going to do that...so I'll just wait for an update. You should really draw pictures for your characters.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 56 . 1/22/2005
OMG - Cyrus is going to do something is he. To Peter, right, right? I hope you update soon - I've finally and I mean FINALLY caught up - so update. FAST!
Dying Without Gackt chapter 55 . 1/22/2005
Cyrus is...weird - he's kind of crazy in a way and kind of not. Yeah its hard to explain.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 54 . 1/22/2005
Man what an ass! Thats just wrong - you do not get a girl drunk and then use that over her!
Dying Without Gackt chapter 53 . 1/22/2005
Jeez this guy has got to give up. I mean seriously Megara isn't the only girl out there - and there is a girl that loves him. What an idiot. (Sigh) Anyways I wanted to seriously thank you for all the reviews. Wow...really you read so much. THANKYOU!
Dying Without Gackt chapter 52 . 1/15/2005
OMG is Cyrus going to tell! If he does - HE JUST BETTER NOT!
Dying Without Gackt chapter 51 . 1/15/2005
Interesting! I can see she still wants Peter, but also she's slowly starting to accept Cyrus. NO! She should always be with Peter - I like him more anyways. And he's hot..hehe.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 50 . 1/9/2005
Wow I was kind of hoping they wouldn't get married...somehow. Oh well - I'll read more soon. I update Behind Kaiti Yostu so whenever you can please check it out.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 49 . 1/2/2005
Wow - everyone seems to be having such a sucky time. I hope everything gets better soon. (sigh) Sadly I have to do some homework now - Life isn't fair. Lol.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 48 . 1/2/2005
0_0 royals fighting at a funeral. Wow that was unexpected. I hate the father even more - and feel unbelievable pity for Cyrus.
120 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »