Reviews for Human
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
yeah could be longer, i love the lines, but i duno, more context would give these more significance, although that would be quite ironic seeing as the whole point is that humans are just insignificant in this giant huge universe, hmm maybe just keep the poem like this then! x weasel within x
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Why make it longer? I see it as a small child whispering into the night sky sparkling with stars. It's touching and definately has that "aw" factor.
Hawke
Marishi chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I don't see any reason why this should be made longer. If that's where your imagination takes you, then so be it. But I see nothing wrong with poetry that is short. I actually rather like this one. It's so calming and soothing. Very soft imagery. )
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Beautiful. I'd quote my favorite part, but I would have to put the whole poem in here. I love this "unnaturally short" poem.
bach-player chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
sigh...how wonderous beautiful matthew!
asherlev chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
out of your poems, probably your shortest, but my definate favorite. have you ever read ezra pound? he wrote some beautiful short poetry like this. look him up if you can.
NecrosChampion chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
This really is obscure, not even really a poem, more than just a quote. *
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
You said this wasn't much to look at but I would disagree. This is really beautiful. The first line is unique, I love that line even by itself. I'm adding this to my favorite stories.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Good one, as usual! I think it might be better if you made it a bit longer though.
Wren Craven chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
short but sweet...hopefully kinda like this review...
chloe
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
aha... short is an understatement! :P lol no. Still you've managed to capture the image, it's really good.
Karasu
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
talk about short, lol! i like! captures what ur saying beautifully!