Reviews for The Hunter Turned
E. M. Jenkinson chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
First off, I have to give kudos for not using the typical Dracula sort of name, or other commonly known names of legend for this one. Vlad the Impaler was an interesting historical figure and personally, I prefer the name Vlad more than any others. And Nosferatu? Hey, gotta throw off some of the overzealous vampire (Twilight) fans off the path a little, right?

That aside, I love this piece. I love how Dr. Zelig took a step out of his comfort zone, however unfortunate it might be. I also adore his reaction when he realizes who he stands before. Good job!
Ryla Dante chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
All I can really say is...WOW! I was readin it and like, who is it, who is it? Then bam. You know how to shock 'em.
Catherine Abellanosa chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
ok, i liked the story but a lot of things are bugging me...who's Nosferatu? is he a killer? that part kind of got me confused...

and the story kind of got me hanged...it's like i want to know what happened next...did the doctor struggle or not? but i may say that the story was nice...it could really be in the fave's list if it was not that lacking...i really want to know what happens next...hehehe...

[by the way, thanks for reviewing my work]

keep up the good work!:-
Ebony Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Initially, the summary caught my eye; then upon noting the word count (6), I knew that I had to read this. lol It's a well constructed piece of fiction and an interesting read. Keep up the great work!
The One and Only
Merit Somnia chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
The story had a good real life aspect in the way he is frustrated at his lack of findings and the ending well... rather exciting.
Hawklen chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Well done, I must say I love your descriptions,especially the one about the mountain ranges, I can easily imagine your the scenery, you should continue on with your writing
Good Luck
Willum chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Actually, not bad at all. Would like to see it go on, developing into a rather lengthy story, but I gather from your profile that that's not going to happen.
Oh, well. Still, a short (too short), nice read.
aqua-angel chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Heyaz! Great intro on the story, I like the plot. I think you should continue it, and you just HAD to leave a cliffy there didn't you? Grr... lol, jk I still think you should continue you it. Now for things you can work on: Its a pretty short piece but well-written (amazing that its exactly 6 words O_o how symbolic) you could still use a bit more descriptions and theres a few awkward sentences that can be fix. Nothing big of course. Great job :)
PS: Thanks for reviewing Lost Touch
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
This was my first attempt at a vampire story. Not my best work, but it's hard to find something new to do with vampires. Also, it was an odd coincidence that it worked out to be 6 words. Anyway, I appreciate ALL reviews, thanks to everyone.
**Slave**
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Sorry for the way I acted earlier. I love nosferatu. My other buddy/writer is on this site. His name is Utarefson. I worry for him sometimes. Anyway, I love your story. I would be honored if you'd check out my stories Shattered Butterfly & Razor Blade Kisses!
xXShattered ButterflyXx
Claudio Sanchez chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
lovely how you made 6 words out of that. good overall writing
Coin Master chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Whoa! Freaky as. Won't be able to sleep for a while, i think.
Was it part of the plan to have 6 words in it? If so - Good work!
WL