Reviews for hell week is over
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
As someone who has just finished yet another excruciating APUSH paper, I feel your . This makes me want to go study. *shudder*
katmonkey chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
lol, very funny and original.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Witty and well-crafted. Note—the AP exam equations aren't impossible, they're unfortunately all solvable—how dull to give tests that have solutions. ¿What can they possible measure? m
linaeve chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
cleverly done. i liked the reptetitions and descriptions you used :)
EveryNowAndThen chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
Very cute... Yet it's still distinctly poetic. I won't be taking my first AP classes until Junior year (this upcoming year), but I can imagine the relief you feel when it's over!
Kellza chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
A nice departure from the seriousness of your usual work, this nonetheless still has poetry oozing out its pores. I especially love the opening stanza; it really captures that feeling of relief and newfound freedom. Good job, as always :)
Mime chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
*laughs* The begining lines were so pretty, it couldn't be imagined that you'd end the piece the way you did. It was so creative and original-I love it!
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Quite beautiful ) I love the way this is set up and I love the first three lines because it starts out so calmly with the breeze and breath. And then after those first three lines the poem takes off into our world of 'issues' and you did a good job expressing it. Keep up the good work.
Jenna xx
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Once finals are over (which won't be for a while for me), I'm going to read this poem out loud, fall on my knees, and cry. I loved it, especially the ending. I did an entire turn paper last night in only three hours...and it's due today! I'm so great.
Rob Roy '03 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Lol!
Very clever and ingenious, especially loved the part "Your term paper's due in a week."
Heehee!
I'd seen stuff of yours before and loved it, and don't know why I didn't add you to my fav authors then!
Keep up the good work.
Roy
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
lol! chica, you never cease to amaze me. you can do anything. you can make me cry, set me speechless, or make me laugh. it's amazing you're like the only person who can do it. how on earth do you write a GOOD poem about this, that is also amusing? HOW? lol, i literally laughed out loud at the end, and the part where you say,

go burn your copies of princeton review
for they are crap

just the way you juxtapose this high fluted language with colloquial stuff; i mean, seriously: "for they are crap" - so bizarrely incongruous! it's such a great tone.

you should be a famous poet, for your chosen life career. you'd make it.

;) loved it to pieces - kudos!
Jimmy Jazz chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I don't know why but this made me warm inside. Great work.
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I don't really know how you can say that this is not poetic - it truly is! I love all the descriptions and flow in this, and I especially enjoyed the topic! This is a really creative piece!
CoolBeans18s
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Wonderfully expressed... I don't know what else to say except that you have determined that you can make even the things everyday around you into poetry...
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
*cheers like crazy* *realises she's still in year 10* *cries*
Pretty poem though, really gives the image of happiness! _ Cannot wait till this time next year, I'll be at my most hyper it'll be constant "WE'RE FRE!" all down the corridors...and shouting at year 9s to MOVE IT! because I'm in the senior year...wo ho!
Tee hee...you've made me hyper!
L:BVR x