Reviews for Story
Kittioto chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
M, I like this one a lot too. Nice rhythme you've got going. And a very nice idea. Its obvious you put a lot of thought into your poetry. :) The only thing I found wrong with this is there's a lot of spelling errors in here... but its still obvious enough what you meant. (Sorry. English nazi over here. I see everything wrong when its written down. Though I still make mistakes...)
BUT I love the poem! Sort of reminds me of a piece I have, dubbed "Pages" - different concept in actuality, but it reminds me of it anyway. Shrugs
Earthbound Angel 49 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
this kind of reminds me of a saying 'smart people learn from their own mistakes but wise men learn from others' mistakes." The whole listen to other talles is what reminded me of the saying. anyway, very nice poem
Ebony
WhiteRequiem chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I like the flow to this piece. It is the style of poem which could easily be read all in one line from start to finish, without the necessity of line or stanza breaks. The only part which may seem critical, is just a few spelling errors, but the overall message of the poem is great. Keep writing!
WhiteRequiem
EternalTimexX chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Wow, I love ur use words, it just flows so well. Well I hope to read more by u. *Luvz Dana*
lostontheroof chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I like how you used a common idea but made it unique and your own. Great job, keep writing!
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Sounds like a lulliby... well done...
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Beauiful poem! There are a ew spelling typo's though. I love the whole idea behind it...of listening to the stories of all and weaving them into your own. Well done.
stext chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
i do. i liked this, it's quaint.