Reviews for For a Friend
Goldensong chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Loved it! Had a fight with one of my two besties a couple of years ago, 'cause she loaths my other besty because she spilt sugar in her hair by accident. It's a long story, and pretty ridiculous at that, but that's not the point. Point is: I know exactly how you feel, we have never quite gotten the same level of 'connection' back, and this poem illustrates it nicely. Go you!
Drowning Rooster chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
DR
Atraeu chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
This hits really close to home with me. And it is wonderful. I really like your style. Wow.
Siende chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Magnificent! Something similar happened to me, so I guess I can really relate to this. Ver good!
Anna178 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Not only do you have a gift for poetry...but also one for rhym...I unfortuneatly do not...
ANNA
OryssaV chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I know you were high on emotions and pain when you wrote this, it is very evident in your words and the plea you weaved in the last lines. However, writing like that I found just oridnery. I think (don't I sound selfish now?) that you could have taken your emotons and write in figurative language. Pick something to represent your friend (a flower for example) and write about it, let oyur emotions point direction of your pen and remember that the flower is not a flower... that's your friend. You could have created such beautiful poem.
loz chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
This speaks to me about what i have experienced with relation to friends. IT is so well written and the imagery you use creates a deep sense of regret and seems like you are missing the friend. It is really ace. Luvin ur work. Luv Laura xx
nickip chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
w0w...this was excellent...amazing..w0w... i should have thought of this! haha.. my friend and i got in a fight a while back and we r friends again.. but not as close as we used to b..and i really miss having her around.. this was really excellent!
Franken chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Wow, that's amazing... oh my heck, that really is great! Mostly to me I love it because in some way it seems to relate to my life a lot... but man... your first two lines were just amazing and had me hooked right then and there... excellent job!

-Franken-
loversdream17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
i love this one it is among my favs
not to be sarcastic chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
This...is so beautiful! I love it! I've felt the same way... you've fought, but you don't know how to fix what you've done... Really awesome.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Heartfelt and meaningful. A good piece. You used rhyme well, it really added to the poem as a whole. Oh, and thank you for your reviews Summer, I appreciate them a lot. Take care now, and keep writing.
insert name here chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
wow... That was awesome, I really like the line "From our mouths spilled the poison to our ears"
pheonixarisen chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Wow. How true is that :)
xxaudra chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I really can relate to this poem because it has happened to me and my friend Ali. We had a big fight but we are still friends even though it's not the same and we can't talk to eachother the way we used to be able too.