Reviews for Summer Waits
namei chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
i Like the irony of this at the end [ime sure you noticed the Last two Lines] and i aLso Like how there isnt a particuLar rhyme scheme BUT when reading the Last word..it rhymes with 'died' and i Love how that sort of rhyming creeps on you
-na
[favorite Lines: 1 3 11 12]
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
ah nice nice nice! time to leave, review more later. i swear ;)
Amethyst Horizon chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
wonderful! i especially love the last stanza! it is very beautiful and sums up the poem very nicely! great job!
twilightwriter07 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I just loved it how you describe the events leading to summer. Overall, I like the imagery here. Teriffic job!
nairraa chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Hmm makes me want summer to arrive properly.
Nairraa
Seaspray chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
That was a lovely poem. The first stanza I thought was especially beautiful- you use imagery and language in an original way. I enjoyed this very much.
Joedore chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I like this poem. Very simple in words and all words mean something. By the way, would you read my works too? :p Anyways, your poem is good and this would go in my faves.
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Reminds me of the pheonix... its rebirth bringing new life... this is beautiful... well expressed through such simple words... well done...
flyinfrogg chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
nice poem makes me really want to go outside right now.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I haven't read a poem quite like this and I like it. It's really good. You're really good at making things new.
keep writing-
till-iburnout
p.s. I just posted a new poem will you do me the honor of reviewing it. It's called "My One Bullet" I would love the critisim
lisaslife chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I love the way it seems to flow, kinda like a summer breeze. Beautiful, I really love it.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I can tell you like nature... This is a great description of the vycle of nature. Well done.