Reviews for Cynicism
Chloe chapter 17 . 5/4/2005
yeah! i started reading this awhile ago and finally got back to it. i lv the story. i can't wait for an update
Cookie Gestapo chapter 17 . 4/30/2005
Yay now that you've updated you have to update again!
K.T.Wood chapter 17 . 4/28/2005
hmm, not sure why i didn't review the chapter earlier! Loved it . Please update again soon!
bright realities chapter 17 . 4/27/2005
very well written. I enjoyed it.
diff-me chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
love the plot, and the fact that D is so effing insensitive *gwiggles.. and me likes A.. specially his attitude, reminds me of me.. xcept just totally way cooler.. mokies the first 2 paragraphs turned me off, since it began with I.. just not really into first person stories.. deal better with 3rd person.. but just a personal preference.. well ive read up to the last chap.. and my hunger for yummy shounen-ai avec les garçons qui sont très disturbed was not satiated.. i decided to click upon your profile.. for more.. stories.. but alas.. nothing else caught my eye.. but.. she clicked upon your site.. and BEHOLD!.. a talking journal!...argblasshfgsffs.. *dies.. i must say you're teh most awesome person ever.. avec your friend.. i still dunno who's who.. but ehh.. fuck that, i'll idolize you from afar... *shifty glances.. tataloo dear, keep on writing[don't even think of reading anything on my profile. 2 lazy 2 delete everything]
Wolfwitch chapter 17 . 4/19/2005
I had started reading this before... I don't see why I stopped, it's really good. Devon is really kick-ass. Poor Adriel, though. What Devon did was cruel.
Rouge chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Perhaps Devon needs a little push or maybe more of a shove to realise he cares for Adriel. This could be provided by someone else fancying Adriel. Alas, I love triangles.
Dobz chapter 17 . 4/17/2005
I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON SOON SOON!

~Dobz~
FamousOneLiners chapter 17 . 4/16/2005
such amazing-ness
FamousOneLiners chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
LOL Yes cradle of FILTH sucks but yr story totally doesntnow to read the rest of itt[and those weakertan lines are awesome.
Beloved Animosity chapter 17 . 4/14/2005
Hi! I was so happy to see that you updated! (Still grinning!) But I want more! (Whinning like an annoying child.) Guess I'll have to wait though, ne? That's okay. I'll wait. This is a really good story. Keep it up!
Yaoi-Sonata chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
lol, that was majorly funny. smoking pot... lol, i was cracking up. good stuff you got going!
retoxrainbow chapter 17 . 4/11/2005
haha, Adriel has Devons "grandfather's" watch. Awesome story! Update soon!
retoxrainbow chapter 16 . 4/11/2005
Aw. Devon's a meanie! (still my favorite though) he just didnt care that Adriel was crying! I like that Adriel is painting the picture of Devon.
retoxrainbow chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
i was laughing my ass when devon started coughing and Adriel sugested the pot thing.
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »