Reviews for Cynicism
Naomi Schemer chapter 17 . 4/5/2005
You said they get to keep the thing for a little while, but they didn't decide on exactly how long...care to varify? XD, I'de love hearing the watche's lie, so update soon!
lostwoods chapter 17 . 4/5/2005
hmm..
Endowment's Seraph chapter 17 . 4/5/2005
like all your chapters this was great. write more soon~Mel
Nudd chapter 17 . 4/5/2005
Bwuhahahaha! Way to go, Christopher!
UPMBT chapter 17 . 4/5/2005
YAY! Wonderful chapter! I can't wait until all the slashy fun parts. Update soon (and update other things soon too!) (like your website!).
ddz008 chapter 17 . 4/5/2005
Great chapter!Ha! They make him apologize!He was really mean to Adriel Liked the chapter, hope to see the next one pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Esquirella chapter 17 . 4/5/2005
Devon needs his ass kicked again. Where are Ezra and Chris when you need them?
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 17 . 4/5/2005
Continue!
Shez chapter 16 . 4/4/2005
good chapterupdate faster next time though!and is Devon ever gonna be ni8ce coz im starting to feel sorry for Adriel.
moi mango chapter 16 . 3/31/2005
This story, the characters are effing gorgeous.

Mind the grammar and spelling, though!

Bloody update - I've been re-reading for *weeks*. Keep up the lovely work!
Wendyroo chapter 16 . 3/24/2005
... Wow. Heh _; Devon reminds me even more of the guy who was in my geology class...

But really, poor Adriel... It sucks to have your heart broken... especially by someone who should understand where you're coming from... I think no matter how much Devon may deny it, he does care what people think of him (to some extent) and might be a bit freaked to... uh... "come out of the closet." Maybe that had something to do with it? I dunno... But just because they're both gay doesn't mean they have to be with each other, ne? (Even though I'm hope that they will, eventually _~)

Well, that was a good chappie _ I can't wait to read the next one! Update soon, k?
Hatti Lee chapter 16 . 3/24/2005
Hiya! I just stumbled across this while browsing and thought, what the hell. To my surprise , despite many grammar errors, this fic is rather fabulous. I think I'm in love with the asshole main character. _ I hope to read more soon!
LooseNativeMoose chapter 16 . 3/23/2005
omg, he can't be serious right? he's just going to let him walk out crying? *frowns* hmhn hun, no way *chases after Adriel*
Jaded Breeze chapter 16 . 3/22/2005
Yes its something but its SHORT! I'm interested in knowing when Devon is going to come around and date my cute but creepy Adriel. Makes me sad. Update SOON!
Monkeyland chapter 16 . 3/20/2005
ah! Devon you evil kpujfdk, Hope you realize some things really soon! Poor Adriel.. Very cool story! please update!
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »