Reviews for Cynicism
cariluv chapter 16 . 3/20/2005
I like this. A lot. Please update. Thanks!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 16 . 3/20/2005
this was great! I know what you mean, my mind is dead and i still have a shit load of homework. oh how i envy those who aren't allergic to anything. well write more when ya feel up to it~Mel
Stefen chapter 16 . 3/19/2005
Poor Adriel! :'( Make Devon like him!
Naomi Schemer chapter 16 . 3/19/2005
Aw, poor Adi (yes, Adi). I really can't say what I hope for in the future of the story, besides you updates!
Liebe Sasa chapter 16 . 3/19/2005
That was kind of short, but at least it somewhat resolved the cliffhanger.

Devon likes being an ass, doesn't he?

~Sasa
UPMBT chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
YAY! I really cant tell you how much I like this story. Really, it's so cute. But Devon is an ass-hole. Oh well!
LadyFalcone chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
Good job! I really hope everything is going to work out for Adriel, I don't like it when it doesn't have a happy ending. Anyway 'tis your story, keep posting often.
fighting my sanity chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
E! I still don't have internet but please keep updateing and I'll read whenever possible. You're so uber! *bows down and worships* Please continue!XD
arkensi chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
Devon is an selfcentered ass, but I think he knows that already. That only adds arrogance to his repertoire, but I like him for some reason.

I also feel bad for Adriel, at the same time liking how he's got guts. More than Devon, at least. I hope he is strong enough, so that Devon doesn't see through him. That at least, would grant him the last shreds of selfrespect or if you like, ego. It's not Devon's fault he doesn't or thinks he doesn't like Adriel, but Adriel doesn't need to suffer because of it. Devon should keep his pity.

[ [ [ [ [ ] ] ] ] ] ] [ [ [ [ [ ] ] ] ] ] [ [ [ [ [ ] ] ] ] ]

Nice story. Really. Realistic chracters and plot. Well written for a common topic. Good diologue. Like picture-esque-ness in some parts.
Lanku chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
Awesomeness! I actually feel kinda bad. I guess I was kinda hoping that devon would say something like "I don't give a funky monkey what you cal me, but you better kiss me or get the fudging heck out of my house." and then they'd kiss and...yeah. Good work anyway! I can't wait for the next part.
Maris. S chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
AWW~ That's so mean! ::glomps Adriel:: It's okies, I love you! !
Maris. S chapter 11 . 3/18/2005
Aww! What's wrong with Adriel?
Maris. S chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
Heh heh, you know that you like him Devon ::smirk:: DENIAL!
Maris. S chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
*lol* I like Devon, he koolies ne? *lsmo* yes I like him a lot
MaK chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
This is so good, I hope you put the next chapter up soon. :)
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »