Reviews for Cynicism
Esquirella chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
Damn it, Devon! That was cold! Frigid even! *Pointing to him and addressing the rest of the world* He's a big meanie, is what he is!
Lark chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
Devon is horrible. He's not anti-social, he's cruel and selfish, string Adriel along like that.I hope Adriel finds a new boyfriend to throw in his face.
AppLEaves chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
Yeah it's short, but it IS something. Hell, I almost cried at Adriel's reaction. Devon is such a bastard sometimes.

Oh yeah... this story is so fucking good, I really should add this to my favorites, but problem is, there's no space left.

Oh... and I'm not going to pressure you to 'update please' or 'write more'. I understand what pressure does to a person and hell, I've never been able to handle it much.

And don't kill yourself trying to update like what I do.

Sorry.

-Sugar
arkensi chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
::shakes Devon again:: So predictable. The fcking SOB. He's such a self absorbed/centered brat. God[s].

Poor Adriel. He is stronger than he seems, I think. He'll be OK.
lostwoods chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
aww...poorr adriel!I dont thnk i've told you before, but that is a GREAT name...I luurve it.
K. T. Wood chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
Wow, that was really short! Poor Adriel! Quick Devon run after him and kiss him! Who's Charlotte? UPDATE AGAIN SOON! Loved it...'cept for the whole non Adriel/Devon relationship thing...lol. :o)
Nuddella chapter 16 . 3/17/2005
Devon's a fcuking bastard. I doubt he'll have to worry about trying to avoid Adriel. He just told him (very cruelly) that he doesn't want to be his FRIEND let alone his BOYfriend. He'll be lucky if Adriel so much as says anything beyond common curtesy to him(if that) from then on. Pisses me off. Adriel was really brave about the whole thing and took the answer really well. Devon's just a fcuktard. Hope he regrets it when Adriel starts to snuff him. The bastard. Thanks for the quick update. GREAT chappie!
ddz008 chapter 16 . 3/17/2005
GREAT CHAPTER!I'm so glad you have updated!Devon is such a bastard!Poor Adriel... T_TI couldn't be able to reject someone like that... I really hope to see the next chapter pretty son!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 16 . 3/17/2005
Continue
KillingProphet chapter 16 . 3/17/2005
Ohh... Devon is going to finally realize that he really does have feelings and Adriel is going to be a lil pissy? Please say I am right because I am going to roast you alive if they don't get togther soon!
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 16 . 3/17/2005
Well...I guess it could've been worse. *sniffles* My poor baby. As in Adriel. I just want to hug him now and give Devon a nice kick in the ass. Although I'm not exactly mad at him. All in all, was a really good (even though quite short) chapter. Hope to read another one SOON.
Dray chapter 16 . 3/17/2005
aww poor Adriel. Update soon I wanna know what happens.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 15 . 3/13/2005
whoa. this was great. i can't wait to read more~Mel
Novicane chapter 15 . 3/13/2005
yes you are creul. very, very cruel.
AppLEaves chapter 15 . 3/11/2005
I agree... really REALLY evil.

I know I should've reviewed ever since I found out this story... but NO I didn't.

Serves me right.

I just hope you'll update soon, cause this story has made it to my favorite's list and I want it to stay there for a long time.

-Sugar