Reviews for Cynicism
Snowy chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
Yay! They're sitting on the bed even ;. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the awesome writing. And that was a ferocious cliffhanger by the way. ~*~Snowy~*~
kick my teeth in chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
I've fallen in love with this story. I beg of you to write more, I'll provide you with an endless amount of cough syrup and cookies!

-Autumn
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
Continue! Like, now, please? :(
Jiro chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
FP was being a bitch again so I couldn't review before *mutters profanities* but all's well now. Anyway, Adriel is so CUTE! I have NO idea what the hell he sees in Devon (besides his ass) but he's WAY too good for him if Devon starts acting like the prick we all know he is (I LIKE devon, he's just a butt-munch who's probably about to break poor AF's hear). Can't wait to read more! This is one of my favorite stories on FP!
LadyFalcone chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
ok I know leaving people hanging like that is the thing now a days but look at it from our point of view, we have to wait and continously check to see if you've updated so wee can find out what's gonig to happen next. I really like where this is going so update soon.
TToria chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
Yes, you are horribly and truly evil. I'm not going to hide my dissapointment at such a short chapter, either. Next time will you make it longer? please please please plaese!
KillingProphet chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
MEanie meanie meanie! I can't believe you did that to me! -sniffles-
gal chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
yay! answers are coming right?
who cares chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
orbicland chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
that is a bad way to end it, i hope you know. it's... well, it's going to make me think about it until you update, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just annoying. no, i lie, it's ok. so the stalker _is_ adriel? i'm confused, but that's only because i forgot.
J00ly chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
Yes, you are evil. EVILY evil. DOM.

-cough- Yeah, good job. Make longer chapters!
rainbowskye chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
Nicely done but still.. evil *sniffles*
Lanku chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
Awesome! I can't wait for the next one!
K. T. Wood chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
Hell yeah you're evil! Darnit...Stupid cliffhangers! Awesome chapter though. Update again really really soon...and then a little bit sooner 'coz of the cliffhanger! Evil!
Naomi Schemer chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
You are purely evil. The evillest of them all. I wanna know what happens next! Please please please update soon. **puppy eyes**
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »