Reviews for Cynicism
Kazza2085 chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
Oho... Maybe he should have been a bit more gentle...
UPMBT chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
HEY! You can't feel evil on days that you update! It's not fair! That's so mean, I can't believe you... gosh...

Oh, well. GREAT chapter. I'm anxiously awaiting the next one.

Update soon.

Or I'll peel your skin off with a butterknife and pour lemon juice, salt, and vinegar into your wounds. Then I'll gouge out your eyes with a pink ubrella and poke cactus spikes into all your joints, including all your little finger joints(it hurts, my friend fell on a cactus) and then, just when you think I'm done, I'll dismember you, starting with you toes and working my way up. I expect you'll die before I get too far.

Love, Up Past My Bed Time
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
SHAMEFUL FOR ENDING THERE. Really. If you don't update again soon, I'll freak. Or just angst about it until you do. Lol. Very important chapter, seeing as he said that. Meh. I need to know what going to happen. NEED to know. Soon?
Miss Lilian chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
evil...evil...EVIL! first you wait FOREVER to update and then you leave off like this? *cries* it's such a good chapter and it's such and -evil- clifhanger! :( it's still good though! update soon... with out the evil cliffhanger. _
Esquirella chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
Dunt-dun-DUN! The confrontation! Don't make us wait!
subtleline chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
u r a sick twisted evil person. of course I would have to adore your stories.Y is it ALWAYS the evil ones. Be nice and update soon. Please! I mean u can't be THAT evil. Please!
arkensi chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
::shakes Devon:: MEANIE! Poor Adriel. He didn't deserve that!

Or maybe he did. But still. Poor guy. ::gives him a huggle::

Hahaha. Anyway. Finally. Wow. That was... harsh. Ebilness for end to chapter.
arkensi chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
::shakes Devon:: MEANIE! Poor Adriel. He didn't deserve that!

Or maybe he did. But still. Poor guy. ::gives him a huggle::

Hahaha. Anyway. Finally. Wow. That was... harsh. Ebilness for end to chapter.
Toria chapter 14 . 3/8/2005
I wanted to see what Adriel was going to say next too. damn. untill next!
LadyFalcone chapter 14 . 3/6/2005
This story it great, it goes above and beyond the usual secret admirer stories, I'm really looking forward to reading the rest if it.
amused232 chapter 14 . 3/4/2005
glad to see it's not dead, looking forward to some more developments. i think devon should start writing back again... hehe
fbarlolken chapter 14 . 3/1/2005
Adriel is awesome. I feel bad for him; not pity, just bad. He does try.

Devon is an ass. Gez. But at the same time, he needs to learn that the nile is not just a river in Egypt...

Update soon, won't you?

Arkensi
Up Past My Bed Time chapter 14 . 2/25/2005
You better not take that long for this chapter! This is soo good! i absolutely adore it! Please update it NOW! Seriously, you better start typing now and I want it finished by tomarrow! Why are you still reading this? TYPE!
masaka chapter 14 . 2/24/2005
loved it! devon is so amusing and original! ..so what's the picture?
K. T. Wood chapter 14 . 2/24/2005
Lol. your A/N was amusing! O, I want him to tell Adriel- I wanna' see the reaction! When are they gonna' get together? Loved the chapter- even if it was short...Update again soon! Sooner than this one was. Lol.
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »