Reviews for Cynicism
Duuude chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
OMG. I love Devon. Really I love how the ppl who just want to be left alone are always bothered. And the cute green eyed dude is included now! Wee. Adriel is amazing and how he manages to brush off Devon's attempts to get him to leave him alone is also amazing. Haha. He's funny. And the cynic thing's pretty cool. He's so tough, Devon is. He doesn't fit the stereotypical gay characteristics at all. I love it. I'll be back for more. For now, I must retire to my chambers. Farewell. .
a-kamari chapter 19 . 12/27/2007
I don't know if I have ever gave you a review for this fic. All that I know it's that I've been searching this story for what it seems like a year. Couldn't remember the title or the summary. P No wonder that I couldn't. xD Anyway I really but really like this story. P Devon is just so...cynical! xD I totally love character like him.
nonaccount chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I don't know if I've ever reviewed this superb story before 'cause I used to be accountless and a horrible, horrible non-reviewer, but I adore this story so I will make some amends by reviewing now.

It's the first original slash I ever read and, as such, it's kinda the standard bearer in my mind. Perfect first chapter. Drew me in right away and illustrates Devon's character deftly. I love that Devon is a total asshole-bitch himself who wonders, "Why do I always get stuck with the bitchiest people?" Yeah, I wonder. Couldn't have anything to do with your own craptastic attitude, could it?

The only negative, sadly, about this story is its unfinished state. However, I have reconciled myself that it will remain so and thus have concocted a totally nonplausible future where Devon and Adriel (beautiful name) join the Renaissance Faire circuit selling their paintings and entertaining ye olde mead-slopped patrons with their delightful jigs while brightly festooned in purple pantaloons. So there! I've done all the hard work for you, hope you appreciate it. ;)
an-array-of-starlight chapter 19 . 11/25/2007
-sigh- another great story discontinued!
toboe059 chapter 19 . 8/8/2007
that was all so good! i like Devon cause of his attitude, it's so funny! especially in the 1st and 2nd chaps! lol and i like Adriel too! he makes the whole thing really funny too! i hope one day u continue to write this story! _

Devon x Adriel 4 ever!
Kidiu chapter 19 . 7/1/2007
Mm, nice story. It seems like it still has a small while to go. I hope you'll continue, someday, but I understand if something came up.

Great story! And a great way of moving it along, too!
Back of Beyond chapter 19 . 4/30/2007
Great story, it's nice to read something so light-hearted.

So...is there any chance of this being updated? If so, I'll just wait...XD
LadyFalcon chapter 19 . 4/12/2007
Reviewing is vital to my survival, so please do it often. I LOVE this story.
Fork-In-Your-Eye chapter 19 . 4/7/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORY! AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SO0O LONG X ! Please update! Really interesting story you got there. Please please please continue! Thanks!
firestar267 chapter 19 . 2/16/2007
I thank that scary dude with the knife for brining these two closer together and i thank you for writing this amazing story. Update soon ]
bansira chapter 19 . 2/3/2007
Oh wow this story is great! i love the big amounts of sarcasm. And Devon is really a fun narrator (and character). I also like it how he - isn't- attracted to Adriel!
Mimi chapter 19 . 1/30/2007
Nggh... I finally find this story again after nearly two years of searching, only to find that you still haven't updated it. Do you understand how frustrating that is?

Come on... you can't be seriously abandoning a gem like this one.
esaure chapter 19 . 12/13/2006
I keep reading the goodness of good writing that was put on my lap by you in good will of ... goodness (shoot me now!) and I get cut. I hope the awesomeness (ahaaha go me.) continues. :

( I blame the sweatshop that is work for my highly questionable reviews.)
dreamerdoll chapter 19 . 12/2/2006
Confession: I've seen this on the Favorites of dozens of people, but never read it before now, because I thought it was going to be exceedingly stupid. I finally opened it today, for lack of anything "better" to read, and promised myself that if it was too horrible, I could easily exit and find something more interesting.

How glad I am that I took the chance; this story is absolutely remarkable! I love both Adriel and Devon...cynical is practically my middle name, truthfully (the second definition, not the first...:D). Adriel's letters were interesting and funny, quite an interesting idea, and it almost surprised me that Devon didn't figure out sooner, truthfully, and then when he DID figure it out, I was cursing both of them, Adriel for not being sly, and Devon for the simple reason that he is a moron. :D Anyway, terrific job, can't wait to read more. It is awesomely hilarious, and I know that future chapters (if you plan on continuing?) will be amazing.

Until your next update,

dreamerdoll
me chapter 19 . 11/20/2006
i love it, please please please update
454 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »