Reviews for Cynicism
Liebe Sasa chapter 12 . 12/3/2004
Of course it's him. :) It all makes perfect sense.

Funny how this was updated right after my last review.

~Sasa
Liebe Sasa chapter 11 . 12/3/2004
Hm... Interesting.

~Sasa
jbchick84 chapter 11 . 11/15/2004
Hey this story is really good. Please update soon!
Dream Fox chapter 11 . 11/14/2004
i really like this story...the Devon's a really fun character and seems like the real rebellious type, not any of those players. i hope his admierer ends up being Adriel
fighting my sanity chapter 11 . 11/12/2004
stupid wouldn't let me get to your stuff until today so I'm happy that it's finally letting me _
*shuffles off to read more sht00f* update when you can!
emily chapter 11 . 11/8/2004
good good
subtleline chapter 11 . 11/8/2004
Man do I luv Adriel! Not sure y but I do. I luv the strange ones. Please let him b the secret admirer and let them get together! *hands clasped* please! please! please! please! Well *gathers some dignity* I also just adore our sweet 'damsel'. So cute. I was afraid that he was a possible love interest but *relieved sigh*. He'll b a very good and useful friend. I can tell. Luv his attitude! So keep this baby coming. Its goin b fun to see how the relationship progresses. Update soon...PLEASE! *grins*
Stefen chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
Nice chapter. I want them to get together already! Update!
setokaba chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
update soon, this is such a cool story!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
hmm, iteresting. this is great and write more when you want, can't wait to read it
~Mel
galene chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
cool story _
Adriel is really intriguing
~galene
Esquirella chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
I want more of this one. Adriel is compelling! Devon isn't the only one wondering about him. And I love Chris. He's so freakin' cute! Ezra's an interesting addition, too. MORE! (Please?)
Kazza2085 chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
Awesome chapter! I sense tension (of a good kind) forming between our two locker buddies
Jiro chapter 11 . 11/3/2004
Devon is such a little bitch. I love him! Seriously, he's awesome! I'm especially glad Christopher isn't the secret admirer. I want Devon and Adrial to hook up. He's even weirder than Devon is... in his own strange way. Can't wait to read more. Hopefully the next chapter will be longer (nudge, nudge)
~
Just so you know, I've read 'Remember' but I don't think FP would let me post a review. It was fantastic. I really hope you continue it. Very interesting.
Kazza2085 chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
Hey its a good story, great chapteries etc... Its Adriel who's doing the letters aye! Its gotta be!
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »