Reviews for Cynicism
Lush Mellifluence chapter 10 . 10/4/2004
You did it again. Surprising us with such character turns! I thought this Christopher guy was gonna me the typical helpless damsel in distress and you turned it completely around and gave him attitude. Awesome!
Lush Mellifluence chapter 9 . 10/4/2004
Deep. We're seeing a whole new side of Devon. Your character development deserves the highest of laurels! *Applause* Seriously, you're really good at writing characters.
Lush Mellifluence chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
Gotta say again I'm loving the convo's between Adriel and Devon. They're so fun to read!
Lush Mellifluence chapter 7 . 10/4/2004
Wow, they're so cute together. Now I'm giddy. Adriel sketched Devon when he was asleep, that's so CUTE! Lots of times 'cute' is better than passion, you know? You've gotten me in such blithe spirits!
Lush Mellifluence chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
Hehe. Hippie foster parents... lol.
Then there's his parent's death...not so funny. The origin of Devon's character and personality is blossoming. We're beginning to understand why he's like the way he is. Great stuff.
Lush Mellifluence chapter 5 . 10/4/2004
Hah. Busted, Devon! Anyway, this is so cool that fate is forcing the two together. Well, forcing Devon at least. Adriel seems giddy. Awesome.
Lush Mellifluence chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
The conversations between Devon and Adriel are so simple yet so brilliant and captivating and funny. Anyway, this story's is truly great.
Lush Mellifluence chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Wow, i have to keep on complimenting your detail on inner thoughts. I wish I could write like that. I write more for a 'camera' if you can understand that. Anyway, Devon's such an enthralling character. He should have his own talk show, lol.
Lush Mellifluence chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
Devon and Devon are so different yet so alike. They're both sarcastic and stubborn, but seems more carefree and outgoing while Devon is in a world of his own where he is the sun and the center. The story's going great. It's so awesome how your characters develop. You're really an awesome writer. You convey so much through thoughts and speech. Love it a lot.
Lush Mellifluence chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
You write the Devon really well. He jumps out at you, you know? Plus the inner thinking is written so beautifully (well if you can call Devon's inner thinking 'beautiful', lol). Anyhoo. Marvelous.
fighting my sanity chapter 10 . 9/22/2004
*is also sick!* BUT! I'm getting better! and YEY! You updated! *dances around, dispite her dead-like state* e!
you are awesome!
Stefen chapter 10 . 9/22/2004
That was awesome. It did make sense. Please update soon... I hope you feel better.
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 10 . 9/21/2004
Continue
Pundit chapter 10 . 9/21/2004
I WANT TO KNOW! And Christopher is... interesting. I still love Adriel though. He's a weird, weird boy, but that's what makes him special... Please update soon! Hope you feel better.
I am no longer writing chapter 10 . 9/21/2004
M... Devon sure is lovely... I love your charas... they make me happy for some reason...
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »