Reviews for Cynicism
Yoyo-chan chapter 19 . 11/23/2005
I can't help but notice you haven't updated in over six months. Is this story dead?
fireworksinmybackpocket chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
BLOODY HELL THIS IS BRILLIANT! *laughs* update soon, i am hooked and... need my next fix? *confused* sorry, but this rocked so hard :D OH UPDATE!
chocolatedemon chapter 19 . 10/16/2005
I love the whole thing! It probably doesn't hurt that i love to 's definitely going on my favorites list.
kamikaze-chick-minuet chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
AWESOME!
Rachizzle chapter 19 . 10/7/2005
[ Update this one! I loved it! Finish it please? )
Seraindipity chapter 19 . 9/28/2005
cool
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 19 . 8/26/2005
Hahaha, man I hate creepy people who follow you.
taeguk chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
Hahaha... I love the Weakerthans. Although I don't know which song that was. Oh well. And can I say how much I loe Devon's asshole-ness? :D
mechante fille chapter 19 . 8/14/2005
Very nice story, I really like the characters! I like the names, too. Esp. Adriel... never heard it before. So, you seem to be taking the summer off from updating? Maybe? I sure hope you update soon. You got them together in a basement looking at art. There's got to be something good coming out of that. Or maybe soon after? Or perhaps much later. Eh, either way, I do hope to see more soonish!
nakoma chapter 19 . 8/13/2005
I LOVE this story, Devon is so daft! wake up man! can't wait to read more!
nakoma chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
"This is a frequent happening in the art class, so Mr. Flaky just gives a quick “be careful” and then goes back to getting the class started." lolI can picture that so clearly, Adriel in a heap on the floor and the teacher barely supprised... *giggles*

I'm loving this story so far, "aromatherapy appointments" *smirks*
Sindri chapter 19 . 8/13/2005
Sweet. J'aime beaucoup. My French friends are rubbing off on me.

Update soon...-A fellow artist... Jamie
Ryoko3600 chapter 19 . 8/12/2005
Continue!
rectangular chapter 19 . 8/11/2005
nice. i like how the main character's a bastard. adriel's not feminine either, which is a huge plus point for this story. it's incredible how difficult people seem to find writing unsissy gay guys.
split-butterfly chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
I was planning on reading the rest before reveiwing, but I couldn't help but start cracking up at the Cradle of Filth comments. Two guys on bus asked me if I was going to their concert, and I ended up laughing at them and criticizing the band for, as you've also noticed, trying too hard and still sucking major suckage (the whole experience was odd considering I don't listen to metal...). It was quite amusing.

What I've read is uber-amusing too. I think I'll finish reading the rest now.
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »