Reviews for Cynicism
Stars and Ashes chapter 19 . 8/1/2005
I really like Devon as an asshole. He seems more fun that way.
Gagging Angel chapter 19 . 7/27/2005
...any idea how addictive your writing is? I tried to stay away for a while - I did - but I couldn't resist coming back. Nice that a raving crazy person ending up chasing Devon to Adriel's house. This story tickles me.
DeadlyPinkPuchu chapter 19 . 7/26/2005
I love it. Write again soon.
TechnicolorPants chapter 19 . 7/17/2005
I loved your story. I have a soft spot for cynical young boys, especially boys like Devon who tell their stories in their own perspective. This is weird, but I'd LOVE to marry Devon, even if he beats me to a fucking pulp like Sid and Nancy :p

Adriel is adorable. Half of the time I say this in my reviews, I don't really mean it, but this time:

I REALLY WANT MORE OF YOUR STORY

Your writing style is like crack, so addicting..

Thanks. Love,taken.
Stracciare chapter 19 . 7/14/2005
YAY! I like it so far! Of course, you doesn't like slash with cynicism, eh? Nice character development to...
bright realities chapter 19 . 7/13/2005
more! Oh damn, sorry. But I love this story and I can't remember the last update. I'm sure there's a reason, and I dont mean to sound as if I'm rushing you. Just please?

- Bright
Goldensong chapter 19 . 7/8/2005
*grins* I like this lots...
Angel-daquiri chapter 19 . 6/26/2005
AHAHGo write more! I am hanging off every word you SAY, girl! LOVE THIS STORY TO DEATH!
Angel-daquiri chapter 11 . 6/26/2005
oh, that gave me chills. Your my new fav. author, you know that? I love m/m, for the simple reason that it's unique. Can't wait to read the rest- your brilliant!
Tate Soyker chapter 19 . 6/12/2005
this is such a funny story! I love it! There is a ton of funny things and the characters are really great! I love how Devon can't seem to see that he is an amazingly sarcastic and rude guy, but says that everyone else is bitchy. You've got a ton of talent, keep up the good work and update soon!-Tate-P.s. this one is definately going on my favorites!
Blutiger Tod chapter 19 . 6/6/2005
Err, is that the end? It's really...open.
Blutiger Tod chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
Odd place to review, I am aware, but I need to keep my place and I have to go. Good work.
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 19 . 5/27/2005
Continue!
Lelli chapter 19 . 5/22/2005
I love you. O.O...XD...Ok so maybe not..As for your writing skills, that's another story. Update soon! Please!
UPMBT chapter 19 . 5/21/2005
Sorry it took so long for me to review. Anyway, I thought this chapter was creepy... but I liked it of course. So please update soon!
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »