Reviews for Cynicism
PikaNaNoDa chapter 19 . 5/15/2005
I can't decide if I like Adriel or Devon more. ...Anies, I'm liking this story!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 19 . 5/15/2005
some bonding. or something. yay. well this was great, freaky people tho. lol. write more ~Mel
Laika Mivi chapter 19 . 5/15/2005
You rock! Seriously, I'm turning back to teen speech because I'm so excited. You have soo gotta update and stuff. I can't wait.
dyers-eve chapter 19 . 5/15/2005
Hey, i love reading this story, Devon is so concieted, i love him! Anyway update soon. Your adoring fan Xx
Esquirella chapter 19 . 5/15/2005
Is Adriel going to crack Devon's mental wall one of these days?
Liebe Sasa chapter 19 . 5/15/2005
Wee! Crazy people on the bus! My favorite is when they actually have semi-normal conversations with you, then twist it into the 'end of the world' bit.

~Sasa
d'Neronique chapter 19 . 5/15/2005
Dude. So the next chapter should be a hot, ravenous sex scene between Adriel and Devon.

Ok, ok. I'm getting anxious.
tsq chapter 18 . 5/14/2005
Aha! The plot thickens *strokes non-existance beard thoughtfully*

Super awesome, as always Yay for updates, they keepy the world spinning round
Maris. S chapter 18 . 5/11/2005
NO! You haven't updated in so long, and that's all that I got?~ x.x Please update sooN!
Wolfwitch chapter 18 . 5/9/2005
Good, but, as you said, Short. I can't wait to see what Devon decides to paint, though.
Esquirella chapter 18 . 5/9/2005
Devon's going down, isn't he? He's due for it.
Beloved Animosity chapter 18 . 5/9/2005
Wonderful, but yes, short. I'm still very much in love with this story though. I have it in my "favorite stories" list, and I'm always watching and waiting... Simply dying to find out what will happen next. Keep up the awesome work. Until next time! -Hatti Lee*
fighting my sanity chapter 18 . 5/8/2005
Short is okay because you're the awesomeness that is awesomeage. Urm. Yeah. Just like that. -grin-
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 18 . 5/8/2005
LOVED this chapter. Adriel and Devon are really cute together, in a not so together way. And of course, the ass groping part was great. I wonder what both of them are painting (or in Devon's case, about to paint.) Yay for plotting. Hope to read another chapter soon.
Opium chapter 18 . 5/8/2005
Yosh! Please update soon.
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »