Reviews for Saxons Mildly Amusing Songs!
Earthsong12 chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
Nice. I've always wondered.
Genie in a Bottle chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
Uber song!
Spazzy Cow chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
Tee-hee. I like. Especially the one about walnuts. I like the last sentence... You truely have an amazing mind.

::lightbulb:: spazzy cow has just come up with a theory!1sixdjsaxon2 is:1. a genius2. a misunderstood genius3. an idiot4. a misunderstood idiot5. a regular person6. a person who doesn't like other people making lists about what they might be.

::sigh:: I think I'll shut up now. Maybe if I do, the general IQ of the world will go up a few notches...

spazzycow
Forest Passant chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
hahahahaha... hilarious!
RurouniMarion chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
that was THE FUNNIESET song that i have ever heard. it was so hystarical... oh yea... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough cough*HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
there we go. when i started laughing, my cat twitched. i think she likes it. sry, i'm being weird. newayz, write MORE! MORE I TELL YOU! MORE! (or burn to a nice crispy black)
SaxonsBitch chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
OH SHIT I FORGOTED!
I mean't to say: PS: Saxon rocks *and* I want him bad.
SaxonsBitch chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
*dances*
*strips*
HEY! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKIN' AT?
PS: Saxon rocks.
Ralph Simon chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Thanks. I really needed that. I love your very blunt sense of humor.
Feng the Tears of a Phoenix chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
lol! Definitley your best mildly amusing song so far! Love it! Can't stop thinking about walnuts now! ...I wonder if I have any? (Goes off in search of walnuts)
Guitar Dude chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Wow, for some strange reason, after reading the Piggies song I want to storm into Lambchop's Play-along and have a barbeque.
Anyways, very funny, very random, very good. Bravo!
Lynnie-Pooh chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
hehehe...I like this it is different, short, and kewl. Keep writing.
oh and pleaz r/r.
RurouniMarion chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
hehehehehehe. i love this randomnes of yours... sigh...
Forest Passant chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
Wow... that made no sense! And I love it!
Forest Passant chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
tee hee... nonsensical, absolutely random... hee hee
Feng the Tears of a Phoenix chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
lol! Humor that is pointless and senseless just how I like it. Keep on writing your crazy stuff!