Reviews for Hello Kitty
Acie chapter 33 . 9/26
Love this story! Finished it in a few hours and am now panicking over that English lit homework due in tomorrow, so thanks for that!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/17
LOVELY!
Bluesoap chapter 33 . 6/23
Hi,

I still doubt you will ever read this, but I must write this - even though I rarely do.

I've had a great time reading the whole story! I really like the ending, it seems very appropriate. The only thing I might have, is a slight (very, very slight) misgiving (I wish I had a better word to use than this, it seems too negative) about the build up to the ending in the previous chapters. Although it has been well done, I still feel like there needed to be a little more of their frustrations with their lack of contact instead of only one example from each side. A few more of those moments from each side and I feel like it would've been perfect, but of course, that's just my personal opinion. In fact, I believe it rounded up nicely. I very much enjoyed the whole process between the pair.

Though.. I am still very curious about the truth on how they got together. After all, the details were never revealed on why they got married in the first place nor who suggested it, but maybe that'll stay a mystery forever.

Thank you for writing such a lovely story. It was fun.
Bluesoap chapter 27 . 6/23
Hi,
I saw a sentence that didn't seem quite right. It was, "You certainly have to right to be throwing stones about relationships." I believe you meant to write "have no right" instead of "have to right".

Although, seeing your profile's activity log, I seriously doubt you will ever see this review, I must saw that I really like this story so far. I stumbled across it by chance and I am glad I did. It's been a delightful read and I can't wait to finish the story.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/15
I liked the fact that throughout the story, no matter what happened, it was pretty clear what they felt... and yet neither of them had to say it at all. Very well crafted .
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 33 . 11/18/2016
Wonderful story! I loved Jude and Lira's romance! It was such a fun read!
fuchaoife chapter 33 . 5/21/2016
HeheheheahahahAHAHAHHAH FINALLY! Let the love train begin
The new guy chapter 17 . 5/5/2016
GOSH DAMN IT WOMAN!
The new guy chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
Finally! Angry sex scenes are the best!
The new guy chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
Ughhh I notice how often they think about each other getting brutally killed and how it would be so great that I kinda want an omake to see their reactions of one of them dying.
The new guy chapter 6 . 5/4/2016
well well well this is slowly getting more and more interesting
The new guy chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Hehehehehehehe this is interesting
desdemona chapter 33 . 2/28/2016
why is this over, ugh, I love the story though
3,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »