Reviews for Hello Kitty
The new guy chapter 20 . 5/5
HeheheheahahahAHAHAHHAH FINALLY! Let the love train begin
The new guy chapter 17 . 5/5
The new guy chapter 16 . 5/5
Finally! Angry sex scenes are the best!
The new guy chapter 13 . 5/5
Ughhh I notice how often they think about each other getting brutally killed and how it would be so great that I kinda want an omake to see their reactions of one of them dying.
The new guy chapter 6 . 5/4
well well well this is slowly getting more and more interesting
The new guy chapter 1 . 5/4
Hehehehehehehe this is interesting
desdemona chapter 33 . 2/28
why is this over, ugh, I love the story though
slcjnk2008 chapter 14 . 2/12
What was judges motivation going with LIra that night and getting married if he didn't like her?
slcjnk2008 chapter 1 . 2/11
It has my attention. Can't wait to read it all the way through.
Meow chapter 33 . 11/24/2015
Oh my... Best book I have ever read. I'm so tired now. Good job, although hundreds of people probably told you already.

Review1056 chapter 33 . 11/22/2015
Can I just say how amazingly this was put together? I could not stop reading and finished the day I found this! It so adorable and the ending was just perfect! And reading the last chapter I just kept listening to the song Make Up by R. City, I think it suits Jude and Lira quiet nicely (:
Fan chapter 28 . 10/12/2015
It's amazing that theyve tone 28 chapters of immature and extremely repetitive insults. It's getting monotonous. The basis of their dynamic seems to stem from insulting other people, nothing deep. Sometimes one of them does a sweet gesture, but the story is generally lacking depth. Hope i will be disproved but as i near the end, that hope is waning.
Fan chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
This is such a fun fic! Such a snarky hero and a humble down to earth heroine. I look forward to the ride!
3,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »