Reviews for Hello Kitty
EclairDenise chapter 33 . 4/21
Every story I read in this site never fails to exceed my expectations. :) This is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21
Great first chapte! This is the first story I'm reading on this website It looks like its gonna be good :)
kittyfantastic chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
Okay, before I begin, please take what I am about to say as a very high compliment:

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! LEAVING ME HANGING LIKE THAT? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

Alright, now that that's done. Your story is amazing. I don't comment on things, ever. I feel like I will never be heard or I might incidentally hurt someone's feelings or say the wrong thing, but your story (novel? book?) just... I had to tell you that it was good. It is absolutely lovely. You have a beautiful way with words and I was captivated in the first sentence. It made me laugh (a lot) and I cried a little at the advice Amanda gave Lira (which by the way, is it Lie-rah or Leer-ah?) and with your cliffhanger, I almost threw my laptop on the floor and I love that about a story. When the author makes me feel, and you did just that. I would love to know if you ever published or have published your stories because I would SO buy them. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and share it. And, the cherry on top, I just joined today and this was the first story I read. Keep writing, you're excellent.
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Oh, this is an AWESOME beginning.

And the first story I am reading on this site. Be proud of yourself.
ahylmn chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
exquisite!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
So darn cute!
YTK101 chapter 33 . 8/27/2014
I love it! Good job!
Leila chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
So it's been like, an entire decade since you published this online but I just wanted to say that I've read this at least 4 times and each time I do, it still remains one of my favourite stories on FP. (: Thank you for this gift to... mankind (?!) :D
ajachowder1 chapter 33 . 7/22/2014
"Hello Kitty"... cute :3
Grespitchied chapter 33 . 7/8/2014
Not baddddd :)
Grespitchied chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Hahahahaha Poor Mahew! Definitely my favorite character so far :)
Palm-top-tiger chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
Ooooooh-Yeah! You go Amanda! Lira has finally gotten what she deserves! I was thinking the exact same thing. That she shouldn't be verbally bashing her mom when she also has problems. Hallelujah! I was beginning to dislike Lira a bit but no I love her again now that's she has been put in place!
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 33 . 3/19/2014
Aplauds. Congratulations on resolving your story. it's a feat not many young writers reach. careful, you might get me into romance.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
worked though. Her mom is sorta kinda pretty much awesome.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
I get the feeling Alan is actually the true villian of the bunch.
3,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »