Reviews for Hello Kitty
fivesevenfive chapter 33 . 5/4
Good plot line. It was a nice story and well put together..
Guest chapter 33 . 4/26
Aww, I actually wanted them to go through with the divorce. And as soon as it's official, they realize how miserable they are and immediately decide to get married again. Properly. So that they don't have to say that they got married at some tacky Love Shack lololol

Otherwise, good job. As much as I cringed at most of their names, the dialogue was away to amusing. And now, if you'll excuse me, I must catch up on some much-needed sleep.
EclairDenise chapter 33 . 4/21
Every story I read in this site never fails to exceed my expectations. :) This is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21
Great first chapte! This is the first story I'm reading on this website It looks like its gonna be good :)
kittyfantastic chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
Okay, before I begin, please take what I am about to say as a very high compliment:

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! LEAVING ME HANGING LIKE THAT? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

Alright, now that that's done. Your story is amazing. I don't comment on things, ever. I feel like I will never be heard or I might incidentally hurt someone's feelings or say the wrong thing, but your story (novel? book?) just... I had to tell you that it was good. It is absolutely lovely. You have a beautiful way with words and I was captivated in the first sentence. It made me laugh (a lot) and I cried a little at the advice Amanda gave Lira (which by the way, is it Lie-rah or Leer-ah?) and with your cliffhanger, I almost threw my laptop on the floor and I love that about a story. When the author makes me feel, and you did just that. I would love to know if you ever published or have published your stories because I would SO buy them. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and share it. And, the cherry on top, I just joined today and this was the first story I read. Keep writing, you're excellent.
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Oh, this is an AWESOME beginning.

And the first story I am reading on this site. Be proud of yourself.
ahylmn chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
exquisite!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
So darn cute!
YTK101 chapter 33 . 8/27/2014
I love it! Good job!
Leila chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
So it's been like, an entire decade since you published this online but I just wanted to say that I've read this at least 4 times and each time I do, it still remains one of my favourite stories on FP. (: Thank you for this gift to... mankind (?!) :D
ajachowder1 chapter 33 . 7/22/2014
"Hello Kitty"... cute :3
Grespitchied chapter 33 . 7/8/2014
Not baddddd :)
Grespitchied chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Hahahahaha Poor Mahew! Definitely my favorite character so far :)
lost keys chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
Ooooooh-Yeah! You go Amanda! Lira has finally gotten what she deserves! I was thinking the exact same thing. That she shouldn't be verbally bashing her mom when she also has problems. Hallelujah! I was beginning to dislike Lira a bit but no I love her again now that's she has been put in place!
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 33 . 3/19/2014
Aplauds. Congratulations on resolving your story. it's a feat not many young writers reach. careful, you might get me into romance.
3,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »