Reviews for Hello Kitty
Meow chapter 33 . 11/24
Oh my... Best book I have ever read. I'm so tired now. Good job, although hundreds of people probably told you already.

Review1056 chapter 33 . 11/22
Can I just say how amazingly this was put together? I could not stop reading and finished the day I found this! It so adorable and the ending was just perfect! And reading the last chapter I just kept listening to the song Make Up by R. City, I think it suits Jude and Lira quiet nicely (:
Fan chapter 28 . 10/12
It's amazing that theyve tone 28 chapters of immature and extremely repetitive insults. It's getting monotonous. The basis of their dynamic seems to stem from insulting other people, nothing deep. Sometimes one of them does a sweet gesture, but the story is generally lacking depth. Hope i will be disproved but as i near the end, that hope is waning.
Fan chapter 6 . 10/11
This is such a fun fic! Such a snarky hero and a humble down to earth heroine. I look forward to the ride!
fivesevenfive chapter 33 . 5/4
Good plot line. It was a nice story and well put together..
Guest chapter 33 . 4/26
Aww, I actually wanted them to go through with the divorce. And as soon as it's official, they realize how miserable they are and immediately decide to get married again. Properly. So that they don't have to say that they got married at some tacky Love Shack lololol

Otherwise, good job. As much as I cringed at most of their names, the dialogue was away to amusing. And now, if you'll excuse me, I must catch up on some much-needed sleep.
EclairDenise chapter 33 . 4/21
Every story I read in this site never fails to exceed my expectations. :) This is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21
Great first chapte! This is the first story I'm reading on this website It looks like its gonna be good :)
kittyfantastic chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
Okay, before I begin, please take what I am about to say as a very high compliment:

Alright, now that that's done. Your story is amazing. I don't comment on things, ever. I feel like I will never be heard or I might incidentally hurt someone's feelings or say the wrong thing, but your story (novel? book?) just... I had to tell you that it was good. It is absolutely lovely. You have a beautiful way with words and I was captivated in the first sentence. It made me laugh (a lot) and I cried a little at the advice Amanda gave Lira (which by the way, is it Lie-rah or Leer-ah?) and with your cliffhanger, I almost threw my laptop on the floor and I love that about a story. When the author makes me feel, and you did just that. I would love to know if you ever published or have published your stories because I would SO buy them. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and share it. And, the cherry on top, I just joined today and this was the first story I read. Keep writing, you're excellent.
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Oh, this is an AWESOME beginning.

And the first story I am reading on this site. Be proud of yourself.
ahylmn chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
Guest chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
So darn cute!
YTK101 chapter 33 . 8/27/2014
I love it! Good job!
Leila chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
So it's been like, an entire decade since you published this online but I just wanted to say that I've read this at least 4 times and each time I do, it still remains one of my favourite stories on FP. (: Thank you for this gift to... mankind (?!) :D
ajachowder1 chapter 33 . 7/22/2014