Reviews for Hello Kitty
Palm-top-tiger chapter 20 . 4/9
Ooooooh-Yeah! You go Amanda! Lira has finally gotten what she deserves! I was thinking the exact same thing. That she shouldn't be verbally bashing her mom when she also has problems. Hallelujah! I was beginning to dislike Lira a bit but no I love her again now that's she has been put in place!
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 33 . 3/19
Aplauds. Congratulations on resolving your story. it's a feat not many young writers reach. careful, you might get me into romance.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 19 . 3/19
worked though. Her mom is sorta kinda pretty much awesome.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 8 . 3/17
I get the feeling Alan is actually the true villian of the bunch.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 6 . 3/17
Awwwww yeah, characterization.
A while back, you said that this was a traditional story, but you were going to try and include non-traditional elements. You've succeeded in your characters. They're really well done, and they grow on you. That scene with the blanket was really sweet.
soniabonia786 chapter 1 . 3/15
Holy Shit! I'm on the first chapter and I'm LOVING IT!
You're an amazing writer! Love your vocab!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27
Ewww Blair and Mahaw. He prob had on them black socks too lmaooooo when lira came over to see Blair
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 33 . 1/23
I love your storie I think it was amazing! You ended it the perfict way it was just wonderful! Keep up the amazing job and I hope to read more of your amazing stories!
FanOfU chapter 33 . 12/19/2013
I'm sorry like I said sleep deprivation is not a good thing.
Back to the point..your book is a cleverly written,humorous,a bit drawn out,exceptional read.
It's really great...
Off to sleep now bye!
FanOfU chapter 33 . 12/19/2013
Hey there
I can feel myself drifting of to lala land as I write this but I couldn't not write anything,even if that mean't holding of sleep for a sec(never a good thing ask Lira depriving yourself of sleep is no fun and games-pity for me I don't have a Jude to sort of make me feel better:( )
Back to the
PenguinLover33 chapter 33 . 12/10/2013
This is a really good story. It definitely kept me entertained. Good job!
Amhj89 chapter 25 . 12/5/2013
I knew it!
Amhj89 chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
Meanest cliffhanger ever.. it is about time someone talked sense to her
Amhj89 chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Uh oh meeting the mother in law was certainly interesting lol
Amhj89 chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
I love that they are hard wired to argue and annoy one another
3,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »