Reviews for Hello Kitty
luv4jake chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
I love the dad he's so positive. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
aw these two kiddos are going to make it lol. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
wow now fellow students have noticed that they are married this just got real. I had this same question the Blair asked: "My question is why did Jude go to public school in the first place? I mean, his family's rich, correct? Why didn't they send him off to a boarding or private school?"

"I really wish that they would have," she muttered. "I'm not sure, but I think his father wanted him to have a public school education."

Until next time I really enjoyed this chapter.
luv4jake chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
luv4jake chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
luv4jake chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
I enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to read more especially the grandma lol. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
I enjoyed this chapter. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
I enjoyed this chapter as always. I like his dad. I can' t wait to meet the grandma. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I forgot to mention that this cracked me up last chapter: Lira resisted the urge to groan. What kind of ridiculous plan was he going to come up with now? Jude had always been known for his Zack Morris-esque scheming… although he didn't have a screw-up friend named Screech and most of his plans didn't involve him getting caught by the middle-aged Principal.

He began, "I have this trust fund…"

I loved this chapter. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
this is about to get interesting. Until next time I can't wait to read more.
luv4jake chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
oh snap she was the one all sloppy drunk and making moves I love it lol. I enjoyed this chapter. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I can't wait to read more. Until next time. I can't wait to read more of their history.
R. Ficst chapter 33 . 1/5/2013
Very much enjoyed : )
ElenaBelle chapter 33 . 1/3/2013
Aww. I thought that ending was perfect for this well written story. The characters were well developed and despite their flaws lovable. You handled the transition of their relationship well and it was nicely paced. I love hate at first sight stories and stories where the characters have known each other for long so this was a treat. I also thought that it was great that Granny wasn't fooled by them because she's too awesome ;) Anyway since a sequel is out of the question how about an epilogue. Imagine the adorable snarky kids they'd have. *cough* MaybeMahew&BlairGetMarriedAndWeMeetTheK ids *cough* *passes over virtual chocolates*
AKhwab chapter 33 . 12/29/2012