Reviews for Hello Kitty
Catastrophia chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I wanted to let you know your story, Hello Kitty, has been plagiarized. This "author" also stole one of my stories as well. A moderator of the site is aware, but your story is still up.

www. india-forums forum_ ?TID3153234

You have to be a member to sign in and report. I also contacted the person, Coffee Bean, and told her to take it down. I'm now going through the list of stories and alerting the other authors they've stolen from.
heal me forever chapter 33 . 9/5/2012
OH my god..dis is super cute sweet nd passinate nd i agree its anticlimatic..but i love it ...neverless beaurifully written..dat is shown by d no of reveiws nd fav...god bless u ..
i had a blast reading it ..! dey both r super uber to each other 33
Angelbaby1991 chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
Loved your Story!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
Awwwwwh this entire story has been so heart warming! and now I need to study for the test I have in a few hours... I am much like Jude in this circumstance.
Alice in Wanderland chapter 33 . 8/24/2012
Why, yes, the ending was just a tad bit anti-climactic and I wished that it was just a little longer, but what can I do, right? This was a really fun story, and Jude and Lira are such a cute couple; it's kind of nice how they still have the basic dynamic even when they fall in love and all that. Sometimes the author makes it so that all of a sudden a couple that was originally love/hate suddenly acts all lovey-dovey. This was a really enjoyable read, and I just want to say thank you for taking the time to write all this and actually finish it.
SS Felton chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Looking forward to reading this. I don't have time just yet, so I'll put it in my favs until I do. Love the idea. You're a genius.
LocalYokel chapter 27 . 8/8/2012
LOL I love that I remember both the SBTB and friends refer references you mentioned :D

Just a quick review to say I looovvve this story, read it a long time ago and thought I'd read it again. You're brilliant!
YuppersTisBeCaterina chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
I thought she was going to turn out to be a lesbian or something?! I don't know... I'm so weird... I think this is disturbingly funny though... Hahahaha
Tsuki Laly chapter 33 . 8/4/2012
The end totally kill me here, thought there was going to have à big romantical end !
Still your story's sp good, was totally captivating !
Lina chapter 33 . 7/26/2012
Reading your story was a real pleasure. Thank you for your hard work. :)
Astrianne chapter 33 . 7/25/2012
I really loved this story and I love Lira and Jude.

I try to read some other romance stories out there but the truth is, I don't find any other as well as this one.

Loved it, really.
Thanks.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/17/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! Your style of writing is very catching and who doesn't love some good witty banter? Haha thanks for the story!
Valaria chapter 25 . 7/16/2012
Hahahhahahahaha oh my God im dying here!
Valaria chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
You. Are. Amazing.
Valaria chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Cliches be damned! Stories like this allow me to take my mind off life and its toll on me. I absolutely love the whole convenient marriage trope. It's my rock.
3,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »