Reviews for Hello Kitty
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Oh, this is an AWESOME beginning.

And the first story I am reading on this site. Be proud of yourself.
ahylmn chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
exquisite!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
So darn cute!
TheQuiettOne chapter 33 . 8/27/2014
I love it! Good job!
Leila chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
So it's been like, an entire decade since you published this online but I just wanted to say that I've read this at least 4 times and each time I do, it still remains one of my favourite stories on FP. (: Thank you for this gift to... mankind (?!) :D
ajashire1 chapter 33 . 7/22/2014
"Hello Kitty"... cute :3
Grespitchied chapter 33 . 7/8/2014
Not baddddd :)
Grespitchied chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Hahahahaha Poor Mahew! Definitely my favorite character so far :)
lost keys chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
Ooooooh-Yeah! You go Amanda! Lira has finally gotten what she deserves! I was thinking the exact same thing. That she shouldn't be verbally bashing her mom when she also has problems. Hallelujah! I was beginning to dislike Lira a bit but no I love her again now that's she has been put in place!
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 33 . 3/19/2014
Aplauds. Congratulations on resolving your story. it's a feat not many young writers reach. careful, you might get me into romance.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
worked though. Her mom is sorta kinda pretty much awesome.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
I get the feeling Alan is actually the true villian of the bunch.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Awwwww yeah, characterization.
A while back, you said that this was a traditional story, but you were going to try and include non-traditional elements. You've succeeded in your characters. They're really well done, and they grow on you. That scene with the blanket was really sweet.
soniabonia786 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Holy Shit! I'm on the first chapter and I'm LOVING IT!
You're an amazing writer! Love your vocab!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Ewww Blair and Mahaw. He prob had on them black socks too lmaooooo when lira came over to see Blair
3,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »