Reviews for Hello Kitty
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 33 . 1/23/2014
I love your storie I think it was amazing! You ended it the perfict way it was just wonderful! Keep up the amazing job and I hope to read more of your amazing stories!
FanOfU chapter 33 . 12/19/2013
I'm sorry like I said sleep deprivation is not a good thing.
Back to the point..your book is a cleverly written,humorous,a bit drawn out,exceptional read.
It's really great...
Off to sleep now bye!
FanOfU chapter 33 . 12/19/2013
Hey there
I can feel myself drifting of to lala land as I write this but I couldn't not write anything,even if that mean't holding of sleep for a sec(never a good thing ask Lira depriving yourself of sleep is no fun and games-pity for me I don't have a Jude to sort of make me feel better:( )
Back to the
PenguinLover33 chapter 33 . 12/10/2013
This is a really good story. It definitely kept me entertained. Good job!
Amhj89 chapter 25 . 12/5/2013
I knew it!
Amhj89 chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
Meanest cliffhanger ever.. it is about time someone talked sense to her
Amhj89 chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Uh oh meeting the mother in law was certainly interesting lol
Amhj89 chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
I love that they are hard wired to argue and annoy one another
Amhj89 chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Love how their relationship is shifting and Blair made this chapter all the more entertaining
Amhj89 chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
Didn't know the blonde/blond thing... interesting
Amhj89 chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
That was the most bizarre conversation ever. Ewww I got a horrible visual of what Mahew looked like. But I think I agree with Jude he may be a Dom lol
Amhj89 chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Lol he is such a jerk for saying he was going to buy her a sticker, hat or doll. This was a great chapter especially with the addition of granny
Amhj89 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
I get the feeling dear old dad heard his fill of their conversation
Amhj89 chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Lol really, I know exactly how he feels I tend to do last minute papers then end up on random websites that have nothing to do with it
Amhj89 chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Ok so I agree with Lira, his mom has to go. She seems light years different than her husband and is Jude even his son.
3,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »