Reviews for Hello Kitty
Amhj89 chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Poor thing, I remember being a struggling student but I never lived like that wow
Amhj89 chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Lol I can't wait to see how they convince ppl that they're in love
Amhj89 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Ok so I'm loving these two characters both separately and as a "couple"... the lust hate dynamic is potent
Amhj89 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
lol poor things. they clearly leave a bad taste in each others mouths but come on this is literally the worst fate for either and both of them;; for now!
bluechocolate21 chapter 33 . 11/30/2013
that was a super awesome story! i totally loved it, especially all the sarcastic banter between lira and jude...im in love with those two...mahew and blair are such a weird couple, but they are so hilarious...and i love jude's family...his crazy evil mom and grandmom,and his super nice dad...all the characters are awesome actually...i love how there werent too many of them, makes it so much easier to keep track off, and it helps keep the focus on them...basically, brilliant story, i read the whole thing in a day, without doing what i was supposed to be doing, studying for a test, but i cant help it...i loved the story so much, it was not the same clich├ęd marriage of convenience, so much better...alan rickman?... ;) i love lira's character, cause im a bookworm too, and im not ashamed of reading a lot...and jude is perfect for her...the dialogue is pure brilliance...
thankyou for this epic story...
and if not a sequel, maybe a oneshot? of a future scene, or some incident that happened in the past? maybe the actual story of lira blowing up the kitchen...
bluechocolate21
KBHP chapter 33 . 11/19/2013
Awww! Great ending! It was perfect! I really loved this story and its characters. Great writing. :-)
KBHP chapter 32 . 11/19/2013
Awww they totally don't know how to live without each other!
KBHP chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
That kiss was EVERYTHING! The best one since their first kiss. They totally love each other. :-)
KBHP chapter 30 . 11/19/2013
They are amazing. They don't want to be apart from each other. That is so cute! Just admit you love each other already! Ugh! Lol.
KBHP chapter 29 . 11/19/2013
I liked Grandma Keenan. She's a tough old broad. Lol. Its so awesome that she knew the entire time. :-)
KBHP chapter 28 . 11/19/2013
That was a really nice moment between them. I don't think they can ever have a conversation without bickering. Its so funny. I love them. :-)
KBHP chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
That's so funny. Blair and Mahaw are so odd but I guess it works.
KBHP chapter 26 . 11/17/2013
Jude's obsession with Lira's neck is so cute. :-)
KBHP chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
BLAIR? MAHEW? Craziness! I cannot stop laughing! :-p
KBHP chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
They are so cute! I can't take it sometimes! Lol. :-)
3,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »