Reviews for The Muses
A Quirky Tale chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I love all your writings, especially this poem. You must tell me how you manage to write poems! I tried, but it never seems to work out. Think you can maybe give a few hints? ;) I like this particular poem because, although I don't believe in fate, I think it is an intriguing topic, and I love how you wrote about the three muses and how this poem is written. Out of curiousity, was it hard trying to make the lines rhyme?

Looking forward to your future work, quirky
Ley V chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
simply grand!
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Wow. This was awesome. It had a great rhythm to it. Stellar work!
P.S. Thank you for your kind reviews. They really helped.
Daphne
DaybreakStorms08 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Awesome! You really put some thought into your poems, don't you?
Boogalaga chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Hey, it is lovely. Um, in one of your stories, could you give me a sight to one of those element tests you love so much? i think that would be fun. Again, I love it.
Hikari Shan chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
KEWL! You write good poetry! I wish I had such profound muses! All I have are random people in my head! poor me...
Grace Hsia chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I love this poem! Well chosen rhyming words (I know how long it can take to figure out what two things rhyme and still make sense. _ )
Update TBASH and Elves on the Job! I updated and you can too! I saw the fictionpress alert thingamajig and I saw that it said that you had posted something new up. I was a bit dismayed by the fact that it was not TBASH or Elves on the Job. However, this excellent poem has tossed my dismayedness out into the rain. (Yes, it is raining right now.) Update and I will too!
*Orient Fox*
Marenzi chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Wow... very cool! pokes pixy-dizzy's muses Please, please help her update some of her really good stories? Like To Become a Suitable Heroine, Elves on the Job, and lot of others? But especially those? bows Thank you! Anyways, here's a cookie. I have more if you can really convince her to do it... dangles cookie in the air