Reviews for Melina
gabrielle-chaos chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
The most amazing writer i've ever meet. Her stories, leave me speechless. Amazing just keeps going throguh my head. I think everyone who reads her stories are touched in one way or another and just leave a feeling of awe and amazment. I cant describe what her writing does to me, it takes me away, far away with the story. Almost into the world of the story. And as like melina, when the story ends, your slowly brought back into the reality, wishing u had known love like that too.
Linnet chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I agree with Mistress Jakira on her views on homosexuality, but also agree with her on the fact that this is an amazing and earth-shattering piece of work. I really don't know how to describe it-it's touching, and you put it in a perfect setting (the classroom, where she thinks no one notices her.) Thank you for posting this.
-Linnet
She's The Blade chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Beautiful. I found this moving and just magically beautiful in it's own right. I applaud same-sex relationships, beliefs in freedom and choice are strong with my family, and you've addressed the issue so thouroughly, that i can't help but sigh with content. Just amazingly written, i can't help but applaud.
~Becca
Mistress Jakira chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Don't get me wrong. I accept homosexuality, but I do not approve. I am morally against it.
HOWEVER.
This is just...genius of some sort. A pure stroke of genius. It was so revealing because it was so unexpected. The way your sentences were not whole and by themselves made no sense was perfect-it's totally uncalled for in most writing, but in this case it was so moving and the stream-of-consciousness was so realistic (or perhaps it was real?) that it made me really feel. I was shocked and appalled but also felt true compassion for the parties involved. I hope no one is reading this review who has not yet read the story because it kind of ruins it _; This is such a thought-provoking and emotional human story, and it approaches a touchy social subject with earth-shaking directness that strikes you at the heart. This, with its perfect flaws, is truly a masterpiece in my opinion. Thanks tremendously for giving me that experience; it's really something I'll remember. ~MJ
SirusLunaSoldier89 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Wow. That was amazing. I mean I'm not someone who usually likes people of the same sex but I have nothing against it. True love is amazing. I love this story. Please write more. _