Reviews for Sunshowers
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Aww. Very pretty, I hope your boyfriend enjoyed reading it!
FaydedMarionette chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
It sounds like you tried to tie it together too much with the word "sunshowers" but, other than that, its gorgeous. I see that you noted at the bottom that you had a
"barely there" rhyme scheme" i say "so what" i dont think it really matters ;) as long as it makes you happy. I think its beautiful.
Eternal Twilight chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
That's really pretty. *-* I love sunshowers too. They're so gorgeous, and bright. - Also, the fresh smell, and if a rainbow appears after is the best as well. - I love how you did the whole "Just beautiful...Sunshowers" thing. Kudos, me dear. ::muah:: - I'm a total nature freak, as you can probably tell; and yeah, your title sparked my eye. - Thanks so much for your lovely review; and thanks about my name. - There is a lot more to it, really; but I'd have to explain it to you, versus writing it in a poem. It would just take too dang long. ;; Anyway, sorry if I sound like a dork- it's 3:30 in the morning. 7 But, I just got done posting my second, and last poem of the night...and wished to return the favor. - I'll stick this in my favorites too; as I love the whole idea, and I especially love how you made sunshowers even more beautiful then they already are. -
Peace! -
*SQ*
ADreamer'sCurse chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Absolutly fabulous! It sounds as if it could be song. I can almost imagine a melody for it. hehe _ It truely is a beautiful poem!
Alina DeEmerson chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
That's beautiful. I loved it! Just the word "Sunshowers" gives me chills...they're magnificent, aren't they? When I was little I used to lay in the rain while it poured down... Maybe someday I'll write a sunshowers poem if you don't mind!
Aerak3024 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
coolies. I like. (This is just me, but you could do without the lovey-dovey stuff. Too cheesy for me.)
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
How fun! I can truly see this, kissing while the sun makes rainbows out of falling water drops, like a blanket of color. Thanks for the reviews!
Linnet chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
This is beautiful! I like the image of "sunshowers" and your rhyme scheme really fits this poem.
-Linnet
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
AAw, thats way too cute! OK, the imagery in this is wonderful! Such vibrant, colorful words and descriptions! "Sunshowers" is an awesome term. Great idea there.
You're the only poet who writes love poetry that I like! Or maybe I'm becoming as sappy and cheesy as the rest of them O.O dun Dun DUN! ... naw.
Someone should make a painting for this (Ijust can't get over the imagery!)
I finished reading this with a sigh and a stupid, sappy smile on my face XD Argh! Look what you make me do!
Incredible poem. I'm faving this one ;)
Arrivederci!