Reviews for Deja Vu
Link Broken chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
pure poetry. i like it. i would say more, but i suck at describing poetry. i think it speaks for itself.
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
*ouch* was my first reaction to this. definitely would hurt horribly to watch someone you love with someone else. even worse, if it happens more than once given you that horrible feeling of deja vu.

"Left standing and watching, helpless to do anything. that's the story of my life, ain't it?"

The hurt resonating here * my heart shatters* is so strong and I feel like reaching out and help get rid of the feeling of hopelessness and helplessness.

I wonder why he can't say a word though and if it would help if he spoke out breaking the cycle. I don't know if that makes any sense
The Proxy Ninja chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I'm pulled between praising this poem for its charming interjections, and flaming them for the same thing. My take on this poem, is that if it were just a little shorter, and the interjections taken out, only leaving similes and metaphors, it would be exceptional.

Now, I understand, that with a lot of things omitted, the voice and the repitition leave, and then, some of the charm that came with it.. But, maybe, the angst-ridden voice in this poem would transform into a profound, reserved voice that expresses sadness even in cold-cut "winter storm" objectivity.

In haiku form: Dejavu- my heart-/They're embracing.. my heart aches./I could only watch. [Bleah. I wish I was better at these. Compress poems you've already made into smaller pieces, and see if you come up with something more profound.]

Because, as charming and truthful as it is, it's still ordinary.
Mistress Mira chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
whoa... that's deep..and sad...spiffy poem though, and hey that's the kinda stuff I like to read _ it was cool...
Mbwun chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
'at's a bugger. Nice tone; you captured hopelessness quite well.

He Who Walks On All Fours
Zen Lon chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
sup man. i've read a lot of your work but never had time to review. You're good. you like halo? then maybe you should read my fan fic...-shameless shrug- well. cya later.
Zen Lon
Chagan chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
That was quite rulant :O. Its nice to see fresh stuff in this category, it usually falls into the "same old" thing, but this was great.
Amorette chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
This is excellent keep up the good work
Seaspray chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
That was very well written. Very emotive, some powerful imagery. Keep writing!