Reviews for Emotional MakeUp
RinaJewelz chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I love this collection. Particularly the end, the last poem is beautiful x
Erlkoenigin chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
ja, das kenne ich. Bei schlechtem Wetter will ich eigentlich nie aufstehen. Du hast das sehr schön beschrieben
Wing Chant chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Holy shit, you wrote that? That was so beautiful! I wish I could write like you! But, I can't. :'( Dammit. Oh, well. Lol. *shrugs and hands you a plate of cookies* Yayness! _
Syrins chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Nicely written, very beautiful...
myno chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
gorgeous poem. I really love this. *adds to favorites* And so true... It can be so hard to make yourself trust someone enough to show them who you really are. keep writing
Rose of Darkness 666 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Trust is one of the easiest things to break in this world, and one of the things that many are most careless with. I read a quote out of my yearbook that some senior put in there that said "Shall I trust and risk the pain of betrayal, or shall I remain safe and lonely?" Great poem once again
leise chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
You paint a beutiful picture of what life is sometimes like. You have good understanding. Keep up the poetry, and always use it for Him.

-Leise
Getuie chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
This one is AMAZING... I can completely relate to it... Trust has to be the biggest issue for me... and the image of the butterfly only brings it out so much more. Truly a work of art.
marshbar960 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
hm... kind of short but still very vivid...liked the lines "hide in the shadows of myself" and "to trustingly offer my soul to your sunshine"...i can really relate to this...thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Seaspray chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Beautiful. Lovely images, I especially admired the line "to lie still, unfolded, transparent before you,"- very touching poem, keep it up!
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
This reminds me of another friend. A friend who has finally opened her wings to someone.

I think it would've been better if the was more detail, and if it was longer, but it is still one of those writings, in which, will stick in my mind all day.
mel62 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Wow. Interesting writing style. Short but sweet.
lronMaiden chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
i feel exactly like this... man it's scary, but so many poems today reflect my own life! but it's so cool, cos i know i'm not alone.

beautiful imagery! well done

review me if you get the time please.
Mettie chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
This is beautiful. I, too, have curled up on my bed and wished myself invulnerability. Excellently done. Especially the concept of the spikes poking inward. Beautiful. Keep Writin'! *Mettie*
Victim of the Wraith chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I love the image of the hedgehog and the way that the narrator of this poem makes a distinction between how they feel like they are a hedgehog on the inside. It has a beautiful image. Keep up the good work.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »