Reviews for Despair Embodied 2004
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Seems a little bitchy to be a song that would make a person understand you better. i found it very difficult to understand.
kitty minky chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
wow. very very very good.
aspiring poetess very impressed- I think you're about to become my new idol. lol. serioulsy, though- you should be published or something. too good.
luv always, kat xx
beve chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
its ok...not that good though.u dont take offence right?:P anyway,it was a little boring,kinda obvious...but was something about it that kept me was also like...as if there was some hidden meaning...and yet there wasnt?sorry,just skimmed it coz im in a rush ...sorry? :) ...hey,where's my email?u owe me!lol...
btw,,remember how i said i REALLY love ur poem 'i am'?im using it-reciting it,for my oral a really great poem except at the last minute when i think its my turn,i freak out and go all goo goo eyed and stupid looking with tongue hanging out.
it exudes evil vibes and im not exactly...evil..?u know im sure (if i DO remember my lines that is)that once i finish trying to look all evil and everything,instead of applause(im doing it in front of the whole class-30 ppl),ppl will be like, "..."and just-struck-not knowing how to the class clown will prolly say something.i talk too much...
sorry i couldnt say all this in an lazy and have no sue me
have fun feeding the wash and hanging the cat out to dry!