Reviews for Any Idiot Can Make a Pissed Off Poem
StrawberryStarburst chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Nice. To the point. My poems are different though. Not sad or happy. Kind of neutral. I added you to my favourited awhile ago, but I'm finally reviewing. :)
brevis chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
the last line was terribly true; how many poets CAN bitch like you?

loved it. a message many people need to hear.
Ellori chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Excellent put, and very true. I personally don't mind sad and angry poetry, but it's gotta have a bloody meaning. I don't fancy lines like: "My broken heart is bleeding, tears fall from my eyes like black tar." at all. Those lines, however, are actually more poetic than your average teen goth/emo poem. :P And frankly, we've had enough of sad relationships, and breakups, and so on. Bring in the happiness and joyful love!
Shattered Heart a Broken Dream chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
i like that. i do admit I write alot of the angst and being pissed off because that is my outlet. so instead of being like the jackasses at school who take their anger out with their fists. i take them out of paper. Good poem it was refreshing
Livi Z chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
XD, that's great. And so friggin' true! I'm tired of all the angst-y poems. Why not have some fun/joyful ones, ne?

And to answer your question...not many poets can.

Great job!

~*~Breeze~*~
E.M. Laicrist chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Wow, I just love this. Holds true for everyone like you say. Definately going on my favorites.
Mecha Scorpion chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Heh heh heh... I've got to show this to a goth I know.
AngryAngel chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I want to thank you for the honest review that you gave my work. I read your poem and I say,"Amen!" There is much too much of this "woe is me, darkness is going to envelop you and your soul" crap. No one has written good angst ridden poems since Emily Dickinson. However, you do strike me as a bit of a primadonna, but to each their own, eh? God Bless and keep writing...
GreenLantern500 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Not only is this hilarious, but I'm really impressed by how you kept up the rhyme and the alliteration at the same time.
L'Ame Artistique chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I'm glad that you're acknowledging that people need to write about happier things. Don't really understand why there's the need for all the language, but...
Also, I didn't really understand the review you gave me on my CJS poem. I respect your opinion, but you didn't explain what you thought enough. I was just trying to write a poem about his character in POTC, b/c he was really funny in that movie. L8er.
PuzzledThinker chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
lol! that was hilariouse! plz read my storys.
Heather Parris chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
uhm, i'm sry, but i HAVE to disagree. i CAN write happy glorious poems, but i choose not to, and my poems about death, despair, and suicide, they come from the HEART, so i would like to tell you, in no rude way, that this sort of offends me.
moonymonster chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
XD That's great! Very very well put together. I wish I'd written it so I could say I wrote it. But for this line:
"Any jackass can, but its fiction."
it should be:
"Any jackass can, but it's fiction."
Just remember that it's is short for it is, whereas its is a possessive. Occasionally it's is also used as a possessive, but I think that's only when it's someone's house or something...Like Martha's house, or it's house, whereas its would be used for its wings or its body.
Other than that, it's great! Keep it up!
KalliopesMuse chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Thanks for this poem.
yanu chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I agree, though I must admit that I am guilty of some of the things you've mentioned. Nice write.
FxC