Reviews for Creatures of Logic
singingspeechless chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
so true. small poem but strong message.
Princess of Darkness 72 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
nice..i like the irony and the hint of sarcasm at the end.
RosElisabeth chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
sarcasim is sometimes a great way to deal with this crazy admin. beautifully written!
Child of the Sky chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! That's so funny! I never thought of it that way, but you're right. Great poem.
forbidden passion chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
wonderfully said! send it to bush!
picaropicara chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Review: Not exactly a review, more a comment to say that although it was short, brutal and cruel...it's damn true.
Where I found you: Your review of Lay It All Down.
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Again, like your last poem, I get what the point is, but poetically, there's nothing really there. I'm not getting any passion or feeling in these words.
As for the politics, while I respect your opinion, you must realize that Al-Qaeda etc want to kill you, me, and everyone else in the world who isn't Muslim. No lie, they even say it themselves. So while things like the WMD situation are questionable, the only way to deal with violence is to confront it. This is exactly what Bush has done and I think he should be commended for it, even though he has made his fair share of mistakes down the road.
di chan forever chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
simple, yet very true!
Ialokin chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
interestign viewpoint we are indeed creatures of logic...but arent we also creatures of emotion and the epxression of which therein...isnt that what defines us as human? interesting tho..i must say
The Killer Queen chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Short, bitter as hell, and to the point. I like it.
pseudocidal chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
An eye for an eye, eh? So true. Well said.
MagenDavid chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I know exactly what you mean!
Sometimes we become what we're trying to fight...
Very well written!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
lol.. hysterical and true... way to speak the truth
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Well said. I completely agree.
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I love the irony and dry humor behind this. "We kill to promote peace." Awesome work!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »