Reviews for A Tide of Tears Between Us
mangacrazy82190 chapter 20 . 1/30/2005
That last paragraph definently left room for a sequel. I think that'd be great if you did a sequel.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 20 . 7/14/2004
do both, the prequel and the sequel. it would be awesome to have a trilogy of this story. anyway, wonderful chapter and i wish i could have a dress like that for my wedding, when the time comes. i love this fic. its awesome. I can tell that they are a match made in heaven, or you could say soul mates. lata.
Grey Falcon chapter 20 . 7/14/2004
Aww...
I always loved a happy ending. And a mystery at the end. I do hope you write a sequel.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 19 . 7/1/2004
awesome chapter, you need to have them marry. but lets see what about if some other knew person comes forth, and wants to destroy knights rise, and take Aislinn to be his. hehe stupid idea i know, but its all i can think of. update soon.
Grey Falcon chapter 18 . 6/30/2004
God that was intense. So what now? You better make sure Cristopher lives...but then, maybe letting him die isn't such a bad turning point.
Update soon!
Wolfie Star26 chapter 18 . 6/29/2004
first do me a favor and go to the setting in ur profile right after you log in. u know where it is. click on the check next to anonoumous reviews. cuz u dont except them and im not about to log in everytime to review this fic. hehe. anyway, chris had better live. if he doesn't i swear it will be bad. awesome fic and i knew she had magic. how could she not. i think that battle scene was cool. please update soon, i want to know what happens. Fianlly Pavin is dead. i'm so happy.
CommanderValeria chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
Another good chapter. I'm so nervous now. I hope it all turns out okay.
Grey Falcon chapter 17 . 6/28/2004
Been a while since I'm online.
Anyway, great chapter. You managed to build up tense in only a few simple words. I like that.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 17 . 6/28/2004
i hope chris doesn't die and i hope Aislinn doesnt get hurt. I hope everyone doesn't get hurt. please update soon it was awesome.
CommanderValeria chapter 16 . 6/24/2004
This was a really good story. I can't wait for more! I hope you continue this soon.
mangacrazy82190 chapter 16 . 6/23/2004
aw...please continue!
Wolfie Star26 chapter 16 . 6/22/2004
wat the f... the city gave Pavin the army. you have to be kidding me. that royally sucks. anyway, another awesome chapter. i loved it, update soon.
Severed chapter 15 . 6/16/2004
Wonderful chapters.. keep it up!
Wolfie Star26 chapter 15 . 6/16/2004
oh how sweet, but that still doesn't explain how nobody as you put it knows about Pavin. grr. anyway. Greg is 57. i can do math, im so happy. hehe, i loved this chapter, and fianll you do something awesome with Aislinn and Christopher. update soon.
Caribbean Fairy chapter 6 . 6/15/2004
I like it! Oh when I was reading my reviews, I was so excited to see that you were the author of a story this story that I had recently been reading! Keep up the awesome story!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »