Reviews for A Tide of Tears Between Us
Wolfie Star26 chapter 14 . 6/14/2004
awesom chapter, though im alittle confused on some aspects. Like how old is greg. How do the people not know that pavin secretly rules when he has his own army? hehe just alittle confused. please update soon.
Grey Falcon chapter 14 . 6/13/2004
Okay...guess now we know the truth.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
awesome chapters, please update soon.
Grey Falcon chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
Final battle already?
And I'm still confused on what secret or history of the planet. You are going to reveal them in the next chapters, aren't you? Or have you already wrote them and I missed it?
Anyway, keep updating! I can't wait to read it till the end!
Grey Falcon chapter 12 . 6/9/2004
Yay! They finally found Gregory!
I'm wondering what kind of magic Neela will use to save Dawson. It starts with a kiss, and in a story I'm working with a friend of mine, a healing ritual that starts with a kiss requires a more...intimate act.
I hope that's not happening.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 11 . 6/8/2004
yes, they are falling in love with each other. hehe this was awesome, please update soon.
Severed chapter 11 . 6/7/2004
Good! Two romances, I see.. tis getting interesting. The story seems a /bit/ rushed, but this is definitely a good read and your writing is wonderful. Keep up the good work!
Severed chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
This story is looking very interesting! The conversation between Aislinn and Gregory was a nice foreshadowing of the romance to come. (Actually, I don't know.. just a guess _)
The only problem I have is the slightly short chapters, although it's only a personal preference to read longer chapters. A lot of people like short chapters *shrugs*. But the ending of the first chapter seemed incomplete.. I think it would have looked nicer to have the beginning of this chapter as the end of the last one. But, this chapter ended quite nicely I think! Great story, can't wait to read more!
Grey Falcon chapter 11 . 6/7/2004
Ahh...'handsomest' is not correct. I think the correct phrase is 'most handsome'.
Anyway, the story's progressing well. The development between the previous chapter to the next is flowing smoothly.
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Grey Falcon chapter 10 . 6/1/2004
Intriguing. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Yarrharr chapter 9 . 6/1/2004
ooh, that's a nice twist at the end of the chapter. this Gregory guy is intriguing.
the English nerd that i am, i noticed a slight problem at the beginning of the chapter. you call King Ryan an "epiphany" of gentleness..i think you mean "epitome", something that embodies a quality.
Yarrharr chapter 7 . 6/1/2004
though this story moves a little faster than i'd like, it's good. an interesting depiction of a possible, but scary, world, with convincing characters.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 10 . 6/1/2004
she does remind me of myself, only i already know how to fight, and im better then my sensei, thats what he told me. hehe awesome chapter, and fianlly someone else comes over. update soon.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 9 . 5/31/2004
took you awhile, but this chapter made up for the long wait. i loved it, maybe more then the other chapters. i cant wait to find out what happenes, and if i could choose a job like what the king said, i would be a warrior. cuz i like to fight. anyway, please update soon, i cant wait.
Shivvers chapter 9 . 5/31/2004
Woah, plenty of goings on here! And I am ashamed, because I haven't checked my inbox for ages, and I haven't reviewed your great story!
Now that was a turn at the end of this chapter. It was Gregory! What is Aislinn going to do? I am hooked and you know this- carry on writing!
tLotT update: Chapter 2 is currently in progress and should be up soon!
Good luck!