Reviews for A Tide of Tears Between Us
Grey Falcon chapter 9 . 5/31/2004
Keep up the good work!
I have a bit of a writer's block now, so there won't be any stories for me in the meantime...
Wolfie Star26 chapter 8 . 5/24/2004
so gregory is in love with someone. hehe thats awesome, and i feel bad that he fell in the river and his now on the side he hats. Aislinn seems to be having fun on that side of the river. lata.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 7 . 5/22/2004
soemthing is going on, and its making me very confused, gregory's been on the other side before. ga, im confused and its not helping the fact that im studing for an exam. lata.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 6 . 5/21/2004
another wonderful chapter. lata...
Grey Falcon chapter 6 . 5/21/2004
A nice story! Continue writing!
Need a bit description though, about the world, especially.
Not that I'm commenting how you write them currently, anyway - they're better than mine as I see it.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
exactally, what did he get himself into. hehe another awesome chapter.
Shivvers chapter 5 . 5/19/2004
And now we have a bit of love interest, eh? I wonder how Aislinn is going to cope in this new world! Anyways, great chapter, can't wait for more!
Shivvers
Wolfie Star26 chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
she is so wrong you know, there are people on the other side of the river. this was awesome, lata.
Shivvers chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
Heyhey! I really like this story so far- a great mix of everything! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the first few chapters- I hope you continue this story.
I would also like to thank you for your review- yup you will find out about the Tectain girl soon enough! But for now, thanks!
Shivvers
Wolfie Star26 chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
i would hate to live in a city that didn't want people to leave. i love this fic, and thanks for reading mine. lata.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
so i was right, he could have been resisting arrest. hehe anyway, this was an aweosme chappie, and escape from the city, thats a bad thing. update soon.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
wow, she could always say he resisted arrest, or is breaking his nose in that sense still against the laws. please update soon.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5