Reviews for A Woman's Curves
Rachel Peterson chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
wow...i'm just kind of sitting here going "wow"
That's awesome.
Enter The Coil chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
wow, you have got some talent! whether your speaking from experience or from someone else's point of view...it was possitively amazing. it portrays exactly how every girl practically feels, seeing the stick skinny chicks on tv, in magazines, flaunting what they've got. You truely captured a topic that is hard to express! way to go!
vturnip chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
O.O WoW o.o wOw What a powerful poem from people mostly women to be proud of themselves no matter they shape. I love it, it is well versed and sensible. Yet it screams and roars of helplessness and tragedy. Great work take care.
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Wow.. it's beautiful and so sad. It's an endless battle. Can't be happy as your are, but eventually not eating won't make you happy either. This is a wonderful wonderful poem and I can really relate. Beautiful job.
Gleechumber chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Oh dear. This is so beautiful, but I am sorry to say that I know exactly what it's describing, and have been through it more than once. Still, the words really paint a clear picture in this poem. Well written.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
ah oh i feel that way... i hate it... *sighs* i hate the feeling i mean ;) just clarifying.
IHJ chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Read a few poems about anorexia on and this has a really good rhythm and rhyme. In fact, so good, I sometimes got lost in the flow and didn't really pay that much attention to the words the first time. *sheepish*
It's good, thoughtfully written, but there's one error near the end. "And now I can't shallow" should be "swallow" instead. That suddenly made me think of a girl drowning in a swimming pool!
Izzy J.
militantfeminist chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Wow, I really like this it's very well crafted and has deep meanings. Excellent