Reviews for Forgotten Invisibility
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
it was apparent that youre muse had been missing in the past several poems i wrote. its nice to know that youre reaching out to him again. i hope he returns .
invalid id chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
This is what poetry is about (Some people really need to look at this) Poetry is about emotion and feeling and how the writer conveys that, it's not textbook or sterile like certain other writers think it with their conceited egos. You're a master at using emotion in your works and vividly describing what you feel so others can get it too. I liked it.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I always write from the heart; it's what makes poetry great. Matthew, you may not see yourself as an angel, but I see you as one. _
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Thanks for the dedication Hawke. I really appreciate it. I like this one, it's very honest and you can see it's from the heart. I like the notion of angels, but I would hesitate to remind you that I am no angel. As much as I try not to hurt people and to be a good person, I remain part demon. An interesting way of defining humanity... part angel, part demon. In any case, thank you and I hope that you feel better soon.
WakeRobin chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Sad poem and again I can relate. I hate that feeling, but it gets better eventually. Amazing poem!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
ah so swee! its a nice poem! i like it. but youre not invisible, youre an amazing writer with tons of talent and loyal fans (like me :P) ;)
Tommy2007 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I liked this one. I have felt that way and really can relate to the feelings expressed there.
"No one talks to me,
No one sees me here,
I am invisible, transparent." I believe that is a truly gripping piece of writing and is up there in my favorites now.