Reviews for Transparency
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I'm glad that I read this, you already know this is how i feel. Beautiful writing. Well done and I promise to review more soon! Rock on! Luv QueenVixta
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Very sad and emotional, you have such good imagery in all your poems!
Lisa Monroe chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
this is wonderful...how is it you make something so often written about so completely unique? this is amazing...if there was a stronger word than amazing i think i would use that one...i think i shall have to make one up...SHMABOOGY!
invalid id chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I'm gonna sound repetitve but you're a master describer. Therefore you're now the Mistress of Description.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Oh, getting better are we? Reminds me a little of "Invisible Man," only not dealing with racism. In any case, excellent job. This is one of those story poems, and a good one at that. Story poems always seem a step up for me because of that extra level of complexity with which their messages are presented. Very, very nice job Hawke. Thank you for writing this, it might be one of your best pieces yet. Definitely an enjoyable read.
WakeRobin chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I totally can relate. Wonderful poem.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
ah very nice poem. i like how you wrote it. so sad, and all. but still very well done.
Tommy2007 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Another truly great piece of work, Fiontari, and it really does strike the wind out of me. I like "the girl" as a character as she is going through a type of neglect we all feel in times of depression - great work seems to flow from your pen!