Reviews for OverBoard
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I really love this poem! But knowing the history behind the poem really scares me and brings tears to my eyes thinking of all the stuff.
lostontheroof chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I like this. It's dark but not overly so. Keep writing!
oohaysemag2001 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Wow! I really hope that you haven't snapped and tell me you didn't cut yourself, no don't take the finally slice!
Great poem!
two thumbs
keep up the good work
AmethystTrish chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
definitely a very interesting piece. different, but i like it. it certainly expresses emotion. great job.
Sloopy chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
THis was mediocre. The rhyming was inconsistant and the words didn't really grab me. Try some more discription!
MartinLundberg chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
such rage in this poem. its a bit of a scary one. but its cool. i like the suspense in it that makes one not wanna stop untill its done.
Red Vision chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
that was scary nice job, peace.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Ouch. It's good to see you writing again. I REALLY liked this poem, and it's something that I can totally relate to. Um...not the cutting mind you, just the feeling that I'm about to snap. I'm too much of a wuss to cut, and I'm a big baby when it comes to anything dealing with self injury. You should see me when I get a papercut. I bawl like a baby. /LOL/ Anyway I loved the poem, and the rhyme scheme is amazing.
Just think a few years ago you just had one story posted here, and it was a good story. (hint hint cough cough update cough cough hint hint)I know that you said that you were mainly concentrating on your poems, but I still enjoyed your story. Now you have 38 amazing poems. You never cease to amaze me. Anyway I'm about to roll out. My keyboards acting up, and truthfully I'm fighting the urge to throw the blasted thing out the window. I'll shut up now. God, I used to think my neice was annoying, but I think I'm beginning to outclass even her. You're agreeing aren't ya? (smiles) TTFN.
Matt Alan chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Dude, this REALLY gives me hope for the future. ; Nah, just playing with ya man. I dunno what to say, from anyone else, I'd be worried they're about to knife themself. but from you, bah.
The feelings behind this reach out and grab you by the shoulders and jerk the hell out of you. You definetly have a unique writing style. Keep it up.