Reviews for You can't find me
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
you're right i am glad i read this! theres just sumthin about it thats just so vivid and rewarding to hear in ur mind... i cant explain.i like the whole being in skule and u run away with ur clock is very eerie in a just it'll always be there telling u that time is running out!anyways i like unusual pieces os work so this is a fave of mine now!mwah! love ya lots!r u gona update soon 'dirty secrets' anytime soon?please review my story: truly madly deeply' as it mean alot!and anythin else that takes ur fancy in my profile have a luk at and tell me wot u think! love ya always Gretchen45 xx
albalop chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Intelligent sounding and well presented. A bit chaotic, but I guess that's what you were looking for.
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Wow. That's all I can say: wow. I love this story. Awesome, awesome work.
Zairoll chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Well that was certainly bizarre, but very well written. Kudos.
One thing; however, is "Anywhere but here. I realize that there's nothing for me here" The repeat of "here" in the second sentence jumped out as a botherment. It just sounded very out of place. I would recommend you replace it with another word.
That aside, great piece.
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Interesting story. I thought it was well written with believable dialogue. Great job, keep writing.
**Slave**
Amber Hill chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
is this a one-shot? please don't let it be... i think it has the potential to become a wonderful story... it's a little scary, as with your usual writing, but nevertheless haunting. nice one, keep it up!
Sky Inlucy chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
picaropicara chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Very creepy. Nice. Maybe you should extend it...
donmike chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
another good one
Lena Carta chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I could actually hear the clock ticking... nice intro/extro. It definitely sets the tone by introducing something innocent at the beginning and returning to it at the end, which shows the way something can change almost instantly and untouched by everything else. Sort of like a horror movie. Anyway, I love the setup and execution for this. It has a surreal quality to it that sets what I assume is the tone you're going for really well. Excellent work.