Reviews for Random is Pie I mean Good!
iceplant chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
lol, it was random, but funny still
biminator chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
that "25 of the chapters" bit was supposed to have a percent sign.
StoryJunkie chapter 4 . 12/11/2005
i agree. I think the average age here is 16. but meh, they've got to start somewhere. Bite your story chompers on my story. No need to input unless you like it. Just review with code word: "TIG" for "This is Good" or "TIDG" "This is Damn Good". Warning: you must be over 10 years old to read it. There are parts that are...hm language, m/f (graphic), m/m(a tad) f/f (only a little)torture, rape, you know, stuff of war, and violent. If you don't like fantasy, you don't have to read it. This is an invitation only. But I spell really good
Monica chapter 3 . 1/8/2005
haha! I love your rambling! It's really great! Going to check out some of your other stories!
Monica chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
Hahahaha! I love this! Flamers suck, but it makes for interesting drabble! I know I should be reading the other one, but shortest first xD onto CHapter 3!
Monica chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Haha! Those were corny, but it made them funny! It's fun to read random rambling nonsense :D
Th' Tolimnes Davin chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Wow...um, yeah, you've reviewed some of my stuff so I feel obliged to do the same for you. I agree with you on my story, "Rebels." That's why I never wrote anymore on it. Thanks much for the review on Velocity Star. I do appreciate it. Now, on to my review of this. Well...first of all, I didn't quite get the second joke about Sputnik, I think I get it now, but I'm not sure. The rest of the stuff is kinda random, and I like random stuff so it was cool. There is just ONE thing I can't understand, and that's why you feel this desire to flame things so much. I mean, I'm not gonna say you're bad for it, cause "to each their own." Yeah, it is a dog eat dog world out there...unfortunately, but that doesn't make it right; it's no excuse for being impolite. ...Just stating my opinions, not trying to flame you or anything, I respect you for what you choose to do. So more power to you.
OldJoe chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
Wait...she complains about horrible punctuation but has no commas? Hypocrite. Do dogs really eat other dogs? I never got that saying.

(Sorry for the sarcasm...I just needed to get it out.)
OldJoe chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Too true; for us noble and brave, we must withstand the torrent of pure crap. Gross.
Silkeara chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
the best part of the whole thing was the line: ::ba-dum-psh::
Sir Keilah chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
I guess it's okay to rant about people who flame stuff, but sometimes people really are trying (or think they are trying) to help... yeah, i know it's not the response you want from this, but whatever. Construstive reviews can be really helpful if you haven't noticed something or if something is confusing. And as for stupid flamers, well... I've got an idea. How about we ignore them and then maybe they'll stop, because everyone seems to give them so much attention. Or, if that doesn't work, I'm welcome to suggestions involving wood, gasoline and a lighter.
-Keilah
(and if you feel filled with rage, you are welcome to come and flame my stuff in response to this review, but then I'll just stop reading your stuff. Which is fairly good, btw)
slave to the voices chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
I noticed a couple of minor problems, but overall it was a pretty entertaining rant. Keep writing.
**Slave**
SolemnGrey chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
lol so random...i luv pie!
SolemnGrey
OldJoe chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Hehe...Mine own distasteful joke- Why is baseball unrealistic? Because a man with four balls can't walk!(uncomfortable silence)