Reviews for This Is Not My World
Sophia Trozzo chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This was beautiful! I love your message!
Eirien chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Wow. Truly a great poem. So true, I agree with what you say. The repetitions bring out the deep dissatisfaction with the state of this world very clearly. Well done.
vintage fade chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I love the rhymes in here, and especially like the fourth stanza. It has great flow, great rhyming, great meaning. I love this, so much. Good, great, amazing, spectacular job.
much love
vintage fade
Mimers chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This poem is so true and I loved it. I states everything I think of and I think it is greatly written. Keep up the good work. Thanx for your review.
moonarised polane chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
wow. this is a great poem. you can really rhyme well. doubt i can EVER achieve that. i think all lot of us can relate to this. u're really gd!
vanburen chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
You are an excellent rhymer. I know this sounds like a crap compliment, but I'm serious. So many poems just reach for the nearest word available, but your rhymes tie the whole poem together and give at a flow, a motion, that carries the reader towards the end.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I love the repetition, not used to much, and it gets the message across in a very good way.
keep writing-
til-iburnout
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I love this poem so much! I love your repetition of "This is not my world" You didn't overuse it and you led up to it so ingeniously! Very excellent job here! Keep it up!
Deana Bell chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Very moving. This is not my world, either. So true.
-God bless-
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Wow, another awsome poem! I bet your getting really sick of me reviewing by now, ne?
kerbieflaw chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Wow... I love the way it rhymes so well! I can't ever do that... Anyway, thanks for reviewing my poem too! I like your works... very easy to relate to, I feel.
halo-effect chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
This poem is so beautiful. I love it completely. The rhymes are so natural and perfect. I'm definitely envious.
sunrise sparrow chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
wow, thats good, your a great poet. you realy write what you feel, thats neat
xLecta chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
This is absolutly amazing. The rhymes are incredible and are not forced at all, the imagry is great, the format is extraordinary, and the idea is original and well written.
Once again, great job.