Reviews for A hypocrite's apology
keltica chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
It must have been a tormented instant in your catharsis ... I liked most images, perhaps my favourite of your artwork ...

your cousin

keltica, the celtic fire
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Again, you did an awesome job putting your feelings into poetry. I love the kind of ancient diction of this one, it gives it such a solemn tone. The images are great as well, especially that one with the black mascara lines bisecting the speaker's face.
I know full well that it is hardest to forgive oneself, I can rather forgive everyone else. Even if I know God has forgiven me, and the other person as well ... This poem is very similar to my "Shards" and "Flagellated".
I'll keep you in my prayers. Feel free to e-mail me any time you want to.
Love and blessings, Eirien
Caitir chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
*hugs* beautifully written, and well-expressed. the imagery is stunning... i can see the picture like i'm there. but I have been there...
The Illiterate Poet chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Excelnt poem, you just write so well, at least thats what I think.
Needa S chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Heartfelt piece! When one realizes what they've done that's when the healing process begins. It's not easy to forgive ones self, but we must and never look back. I know how you feel. Put it in God's hands he'll see you through it, just as he did me. God Bless! Awesome job putting this together.
Hail the Warrior chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Aw, forgive yourself, it helps. And besides the true meaning of a hypocrite is a "Empty Showy Display." The definition you describe is called "human", we all make mistakes.
Thanks for being my loyal reviewer.
HtW
GarethNelson chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
i have to say this:
i betrayed you too, i used you to comfort myself. i forgive you, and you have forgiven me, now can you forgive yourself?
wildcard07 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
aw...so you say it's personal. I like the way you wrote your feelings here. Your poem's good, nice flow.
Hey, I know I'm not supposed to be minding someone else's beeswax, but what I can say is, I think there's such thing as forgiveness, so you might want to patch it up with the other party asap...