Reviews for On Hold
ChrisDrewRocksMyWorld124 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Wow that ending was so... Unexpected. But laugh out loud hilarious :) The blonde chick was already two steps ahead of her.
jovian-w2002 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
hehehe this is funny! I love the ending although it came to me as a surprise :P Hilarious and unexpected!
Venustas iaceo chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Oh my god, that's hilarious! *takes a deep breath* You almost got tears to my eyes with how funny that is.

I just read it and I'm in my computer programming class right now... gotta funny look by the guy next to me. Guess thats good huh?

Sincerely signed,Anaka
Inherent chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
This was really good. It took me a while to get it, but it does seem like one of those stories you would see on the news. Anyways this is very original and well written, your endings are always really differnt (That's a good thing...).
kayttea chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
o-kay then! that was...interesting! lol, sorta funny though, your great with unexpected endings. )
industrial chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I loved this. I think the ending you gave it was the best one you could give this story. Beautiful work, it's going on my favourites.
Syluna of Pyrdegin chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I really, really like this. This makes me happy, lol. I'm not sure what was more of a surprise, that Jennifer was going to shoot someone for putting her on hold or that Melody came and shot her first. I get the sense that Melody isn't really having that bad of a day, on top of it all. :-)
Lightness chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
lol.
great ending. i think its safe to say that i didnt see that one coming.
well, mr. slave, you have made it onto my favorite authors list. yay. give yourself a pat on the back for writing stories that rock my socks off.
karen t chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
mike sometimes i wonder where you come up with this stuff what an imagination
reread carefully you left out some words. it was very good keep up the good work
Ebony Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
LOLOLOL Loved it! Keep up the great work!
The One and Only
philoslove chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Great twist and surprise ending! You're such a talented writer... really really great ending. I liked it, though it was kinda tragic for both of them though. Intrigueing.
LifeUnlived chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Wow, very… mysterious to put it plainly. This is very well done. I’d like to invite you to a writing forum. I hope you enjoy the community and share some of your interesting works.
psychochick3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Ouch.
If that's just over Chinese food, I'd hate to see what she'd do if she got calls like my sister. (Her cell phone is only one digit off an out-call service!)
AndForAMomentIAmHappy chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Wow, that was unexpected! I liked it.
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
hahaha great surprise ending.