Reviews for Don't Try This At Home!
Tree chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
No one has mentioned this yet!

Your an aussie! Those descriptions are completely Aussie school like!

(I got my ears done at my school too!...but my parents made me take them out when I got home that weekend :(...I did it again professionally a year later, mwahahaha.

ahh, sado masochism, where would we be without it (well, more of us would be alive)

TOOTLES
Odd-ball Writer chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Wow... I mean, I've pierced a total of 4 holes in my ears... but never did i do it as stupidly as you did it (no offense or anything).

First, I sterilized the earings and needles I used. I also scrubbed a potatoe to stick behind my ears for the needle to go into.

Then I drew dots on with markers.

Last I pierced my ears. I mean, I was stupid, but atleast I sterlized things first!

Oh, and I used solution my cousin got when she got her ears pierced professionally to clean my ears with.

P.S.- to anyone who wants to get their ears pierced, go to a professional!
Jagged Rock chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Ow! Just a drop of blood makes me feel queasy *drops to ground*.
mangacrazy82190 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
:X oh boy. heh...*drops to floor*
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
LMAO!
omg, i have to give you kudos for actually going through with it, i mean i must have a phobia of pain or something because im a serious wimp and would NEVER do that. oh god the pain! lol, and 15 bucks at what? im not going to tell you about my ear piercing experience purely because, im such a pussy. kudos!
soulwings chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Yep this is 100% true except for the fact I changed my friend's names! Ouch! I was an IDIOT! :)
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Is this a real account of what happened? Ouch!